The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
apothecary

Free Fresh D. stramonium & D. ferox seed

Yep! Freshly harvested D. stramonium and D. ferox for anyone who wants some, both are nice smokes, the ferox seedpods are very cool looking.

D. ferox

http://www.bgard.science.ru.nl/images/25795311.jpg

D. stramonium

http://www.pharmanatur.com/Intoxication/Da...ium%20fruit.jpg

The ferox flowers don't dry as nice as the stramonium flowers, changing into a slightly off yellow colour rather than retaining that sacred whiteness.

PM me! Don't forget to include your postage addys please!

hey way to steal my business! :ana: good thing i already made some deals.....

do you want to buy my stramonium seeds? lol.

hey do you actually like the smell of datura? i think it smells like.....i don't know but it makes me want to vomit :( .

It used to make me feel a bit queasy too, but recently not so much. Now it's more like a marker to me, the leaves/flowers I prefer to smoke smell a bit different to the ones I've found to be too much...hard to describe, but a good marker I've found is if when the herb is drying and its really stinky as it loses moisture then probably not as much fun to smoke.

I think that might also be why I find younger leaves/less mature flowers to be better.

Sorry about the free thing, I just found a large stand of these plants on a secluded section of a uni campus, actually untouched by smog and herbicide and red mites (that characterises most urban Sydney daturas), and felt I should share the find :wink:

Edited by apothecary

okay that's cool, no worries. of course it would be better if they were for free...but I'm a greedy bastard. and yeah I only have two small plants. so um...yeah. how would you describe the effect of smoking datura leaves? I've only read of eating it and it sounds a tad insane...(the experience of eating it that is).

Plenty of reports to be found using the search engine :)

Sorry for the delay guys, had to gather extra seed to meet the surprisingly large number of requests :D

All seed is fresh and will be sent out before the end of the week (today or tomorrow most likely).

Much love :)

~apothecary

to the two different strains have different effects? I couldn't find much difference between the two through searching the net.

they shouldn't....I would have thought they'd both have the same alkaloid contents and such. and which strains are you referring to? or do mean species, as in stramonium and ferox?

Hey Apothecary,

Got those seeds today. Thanks man, appreciate it.