The Corroboree
_e_

T.pach/Bridgesii cuttings, obtus seed, flower essences, r.corymbrosa,

hey,

well ive been offline for a while and have been trading with friends but its time to get some new genetics into the cacti seedling project so if anyone has interesting cacti seed please make me an offer. AM very interested in iboga seed or plants as well so if anyone has any and wishes to trade pls pm me for further trade items.

also whatever doesnt get traded out of the obtus seed over the next 2 months will go to good homes when we go o.s, or maybe at ega.

for trade:

*T.pach or T.bridgesii cuttings from mature specimen, approx 1ft long, 20cm wide.. These cuttings come from large mother plants and are very robust. cuttings come in 1ft lengths and retail at hhh for around $35-40 (but i think they have a trade value of about $25). They are for propagation purposes only and are said to have good genetics..

*A.obtusifolia fresh seed, great strain form sthcoast nsw.

*Flower essences: - A. obtusifolia 'grandfather acacia'

illumination, unity, patience, transmission, higher guidance, transcendance

Passiflora 'fruit of passion'

sacred geometry, tantric alignment, creativity, virility/fullness, the triad.

*Rivea corymbrosa seed.

pm for details/offers

Edited by min(E)rval

now have nelumbo nucifera seed as well

Ive seen Pach's that thick but do you really have 20cm wide cutts of Bridgesii? Im very interested!

thats what the order said... i will find out exactly when we get back to melbourne in the next couple of days and will soon post pics.

It may havebeen an exaggeration on behalf of my supplier, but i doubt it, so it is possible they get 'as big as 20cm diameters', and yes it is possible it is just the pach that gets this big and the bridg a little smalller as i have generally seen.. but who knows we will see!

well we picked up the cacti yesterday, and because ive been out of town so long and the cuts are so old they are super dehydrated....

BRIDGESII- The grow tips are salvageable but the rest resemble cereus peruvianus in terms of how dehydrated they are... the good news is that they are readily available and i can go and get FRESH cutts on demand... i cant quite tell how big the biggest chunks would have been, but the plant from which they were sourced was around 20yrs old,

PACH-some lengths werent too dehydrated and are HUGE...but i only have a couple left... will post pics soonish!

well this is the salvaged pachanoi, with a large length of a different varient/pachanoid behind it...

They are shown 'worst side up' to be fair. All cuts are quite old and most have dehydrated quite a lot, i have only shown those that kept enough moisture to be of trade quality.

gallery_507_3_629899.jpg

And this is the bridgesii, and pachanoid at back... same info as above!!!

gallery_507_3_792389.jpg

Edited by min(E)rval

Fatter than Nusrat

:wink::wink::wink::wink:

ncr8.jpg

did last harvest today...

no more sorry peeps..

wveryone who got in quick they will all be in the mail on monday.

happy growing and grokking

btw, the base of the plants were 20cm for sure, but the tips and grow arms were just your usual bridgesii, some on the larger size of thigns, and some just normal size..

hope everyone is happy!