The Corroboree
RonnySimulacrum

Entheogenesis Australis 06 - Spirit - Mind - Science - Sound

Hi all,

I'm going to be driving from Sydney, planning to leave on Friday early morning (6am or so), coming back on Monday.

If anybody needs a lift, let me know, I have space for 2 in the car.

Cheers :-)

Now that sounds like a fun plant head road trip, they are always mad as hell :)

For the early birds 'Lentil as Anything’ will be serving dinner from 5-6:30, and then the opening ceremony will be at 7ish. With Lectures starting at 8pm.

Edited by RonnySimulacrum

‘Lentil as anything’ are offering a ‘meals deal’ for sat and Sunday for $40, with the Monday free.

People are also very free to bring there own camping equipment and cook for themselves.

Bringing along snacks would also be a very good idea

8)

Would some one be so kind as to procure me a signed copy of Bruce Fuhrer's book on Mushrooms??

Pretty please!!

I missed out last year and desperately want a copy. Will make it worthwhile for whoever can help out with this.

PM me if you are financial enough to do so!

Many thanks in advance

Santillan

Oh yeah! have a wicked time, you are in for such a treat!

Have fun one and all at this event which will no doubt be totally fantastic.

I'm looking forward to hearing about it when you all return.

Enjoy!

travel safe, pack for the cold, and bring good vibes

Love and light

:)

Warm fuzzies to all for an exciting and joyous EGA! I'm there in spirit :)

I second that, and I'd like to thank the organisers, participants, speakers and anyone else who helped make EGA as good as it was.

Edited by ballzac

Would some one be so kind as to procure me a signed copy of Bruce Fuhrer's book on Mushrooms??

Pretty please!!

I missed out last year and desperately want a copy. Will make it worthwhile for whoever can help out with this.

PM me if you are financial enough to do so!

Many thanks in advance

Santillan

Oh yeah! have a wicked time, you are in for such a treat!

i bought my copy from booktopia a little while ago and it arrived signed! i was pleasantly suprised

Well well well, What a brilliant mind opening beautiful experience! I would also like to thank all of the organisers for putting in so much time money and effort. The site was absolutley amazing. Talks were very informative and fun and it was good to meet a few members from here, unfortunetly i didnt get to meet more..

Krustys trance dance space was unbelievable...I'm looking forward for another..

Hey thanks so much Ronny and the gang.

A great time had by all, and well worth the trip from Bris-vegas.

Good balance of information, discussion and fun. Very friendly people from diverse backgrounds. And good food too.

So congrats and see you next year!

Krustys trance dance space was unbelievable...I'm looking forward for another..

Anyone know what some of the real heavy, dark/evil trance tracks/artists/styles were that featured during Krusty's workshop? I am not real familiar with the trance genres, but it didn't sound like what I know to be psy-trance. I am thinking more around the 9-10pm marks, some of it was insanely dark and complicated of the kinds I have never heard before. Although, I listen to mostly progressive rock/metal/death so I have no idea, but I really need to get hold of some of that stuff for some of my own future umm.. workshops ;).

I use to think DMT was the only experience that was intense and beyond words... EGA = AWESOME EXPERIENCE! very very trippy, i never thought you could have fun tripping while drug free! SOOOOO many kind, friendly people there too, made so many new friends i want the next EGA to hurry up so i can do this with them again LOL. Kudos to Ronny and the EGA crew for their work over the weekend! Without them this trippy trip wouldnt have been possible. Sorry i missed saying goodbye to a few people, we were in a rush early Am as we were running late leaving. Good thing i got a lift from Huichol (:DTop bloke!:D), the train i was booked in to get back home was at 8pm ish, on that train line there was a de-railment at some stage Monday. So i prolly would have been stranded so thanks again Huichol!

For those who couldnt attend, i took some pics of the Terrific place too, local habitat astounds me... (sorry i couldnt be bothered editing the pics to rotate them yet, just turn your head;))

post-940-1149614812_thumb.jpg

Anyone ID my find here? Looks Amanita spp

post-940-1149615157_thumb.jpgpost-940-1149619160_thumb.jpgpost-940-1149619574_thumb.jpg

Saw a smurf and a hamster running round this Fly Agaric, and these others.

post-940-1149615406_thumb.jpgpost-940-1149615593_thumb.jpgpost-940-1149616211_thumb.jpg

If anyone can put these fire twirlers in touch with me (dude i think was Chris, girl was kinda cute) they wanted copies of these pics but i lost them before i could get their email address.

post-940-1149616514_thumb.jpgpost-940-1149616816_thumb.jpg

This fire twirl formed a serpents head at the start of the twirl, the 2nd is a close upof the head.

WHAT A TrIP!

I was TOTALLY substance free, but for the 1st two nights had CEV everynight when trying to sleep, was in a totally psychidelic feeling/state of mind. i spoke with about 15 other people who experienced the same. And after i left EGA all the way home and at home i could hear trance music when there wasnt any around(execpt when Huichol put some on in the car cause i could hear it anyway)

was mind blowing, im STILL putting everything together :D

post-940-1149618210_thumb.jpg

last night there i lined this up when then UFO landed and people with good vibes filled in :D

Peace

post-940-1149615157_thumb.jpg

post-940-1149615406_thumb.jpg

post-940-1149615593_thumb.jpg

post-940-1149616211_thumb.jpg

post-940-1149616514_thumb.jpg

post-940-1149616816_thumb.jpg

post-940-1149619160_thumb.jpg

post-940-1149619574_thumb.jpg

post-940-1149615157_thumb.jpg

post-940-1149615406_thumb.jpg

post-940-1149615593_thumb.jpg

post-940-1149616211_thumb.jpg

post-940-1149616514_thumb.jpg

post-940-1149616816_thumb.jpg

post-940-1149619160_thumb.jpg

post-940-1149619574_thumb.jpg

Edited by Amulte

The photo of the 'snakes head' is unreal, it even has a tongue and an eye. wicked.. good shot Amulte..

The old music in the ears syndrom, hehe, I used to get that after dance parties all the time, its trippy ehy.. I always found it the best time to create new music because you have all these beats and samples running through your head forming a new mishmash of sound.. can start to wear on you after 24hrs though., LOL

Yeah, EGA WAS a pretty psychedelic experience in itself. I think it was all the trippers, psychonauts, shamans and space-cadets, and the vibes that emenate from them.

The walk home was a TRIP too. I should've brought a torch for one thing. It was hard enough finding my way around the camp, but it was trippy walking in the dark and not being able to see street names or anything, and it slowed me down (as did the weight of my backpack) enough that I had to run for the last fourty minutes or so, so-as not to miss my train. Still glad I did it though. It was a great experience. The strange thing is that I got offered a lift by about a dozen people along the way (until it got dark). I used to live about 15kms from Castlemaine, and at least once a week I would walk into town to go shopping and only once in the eighteen months or so I was living there did I get offered a lift :huh: Maybe I don't look as scary as I used to.

Wow, I agree EGA was intense beyond words. Been trying to pull myself together all week so I can start to process all the things that happened. I'd also like to thank all the organisers and Ronny (sorry i didnt get to talk to you for much :( ) for putting so so much effort into the weekend. It was more than I could ever have expected.. I went into the event thinking that I knew so much about ethnobotany but my arrogance was quickly eradicated. There's so many people that were so well educated in what they were doing and everybody was really enthusiastic about sharing their knowledge. I feel about ten times more pationate about what im doing now I know that there are so many other like-minded people out there.

So yeh - thanks everybody for contributing, was probably the most influential and fun weekends of my life!!

Looking forward to next year..

BTW was lovely meeting you dodie.. you too amulte, thanks for encourging me to post ;)

lol i had a good feeling about this one! :blush: count this as my first competition winnings ever!

"You are a winner in the EGA 2006 Raffle.

As the winner of the special Internet prize we are sending you the following valued at $140:

- Food Dehydrator

- "Field Guide to Australian Fungi" by Bruce Fuhrer

- a CD of EGA 2005 talks plus bonus music tracks (as MP3)"

:worship: thank you so much to the whole EGA crew, i can only hope i'm able to show my support in person next year! and a special thanks to the prize donators too! what a score for $20! :P

Thanks for the great weekend to everyone. It was definately quite psychedelic staying sober, so much knowledge going around.

Really nice catching up with old friends and meeting some new.

Many thanks to Ronny and the crew for all the effort, it was much appreciated.

The quality of the lectures were excellent, quite diverse and open minded, was a bummer that some couln't attend, I was really looking forward to seeing mexicali strut his stuff :wink: will have to get to some of the CSS meetings when I get some finances happening.

Hey guys, really happy you guys had a good time, so many people put loads of energy in but it looks like it paid off and load more good energy was feed back out into the system.

Sorry I did not get to meet you all, or even stop to say Hi, as you would have seen I did not get a minute to myself the hole time, so hopefully I will next time I see you guys.

This week has been full on, I got fished cleaning up on Tuesday and got back to have a full on encounter at work that has inspired me to look for a new job, so if you do not hear much out of me, it is because things are intense this end.

Ega is certainly building each years, and this year the energy was out of control, people just tripping on life, is always very powerful

if you are interested in getting involved in Tim’s continuing workshops or EGA meeting please join our EGA mailing list. Email ‘join’ to [email protected]

Any EGA photos that you can display would be appreciated as we need some for next year’s web page

I would just like to thank you all for coming to EGA and Shareing your knowledge, energy & and support.

Love and light

Edited by RonnySimulacrum

the experience was magical, and so are you Ronny. much love and light to you

:worship:

This week has been full on, I got fished cleaning up on Tuesday and got back to have a full on encounter at work that has inspired me to look for a new job, so if you do not hear much out of me, it is because things are intense this end.

Sorry to hear about that man.. I hope this brief set back pans out to be part of a larger, more positive outcome.

I appreciate the fact you went out of your way to say G'day Jess and I in what must have been one of the only minutes you had to yourself all weekend. It was nice to meet you. Did you end up making that 'date with sunrise'? :P (I know I sure did :D)

I did keep my appointment with the sun, but was too worn out and taxed to let go, but the sun and me will take this challenge another day

Hey a bit late, but am finally in the desert and have just now managed to find internet...

So EGA Wow what an intense weekend!!! The first night while laying in bed, totally straight i was having the most intense and intricate visuals for about half an hour. :blink:

It was a very intense time energetically to hold the conference, i think everyone was really going through it to different degrees, but that made it a very transformative time.. and i will never be the same again that's for sure, in a good way, and am so grateful for that.

Had the Best time on Sunday night with some old friends in the tree house watching the matrix reloaded, blue planet and 'the trip' on that amazing cinema screen... it was Perfect and Hilarious.

I really would have liked to meet more of you from the boards, but it's tricky when you don't know someone and don't know what to look for. However it was excellent to meet you and your girlfriend, Pelinster, and awesome to hang out with you, Bacchant (that soup was amazing!!!) ^_^

And sorry to anyone who was hanging out for my talk, it will defintely go ahead in full glory next year (with some performance art thrown in!), but it was at least interesting to show the ayahuasca moon footage.. and we discovered a whole new layer to it by viewing it blown up on the projector.. that footage will go up on the web in a few weeks.

Super thanks to everyone involved, you've all done a great service to consciousness. :worship::worship: