The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
AndyAmine.

Roll Call for the NNSW Camping Trip.

Hey, now wait on jst a second. I simply gave Ramon the account details that I was given, the first time I got the details it didnt say which bank it was, so by whatever means it seems that either Rev got mixed up and told me it was the commonwealth bank or I got mixed up reading another PM and made the mistake myself.. so no it wasnt a joke.

I told Ramon not to worry about it and to jst bring the money with him because all the money was sent to Rev so I have had to cover everything myself anyway.

Im sorry if I didnt get back to you in time to prevent any wasted time but my PM box has been overflowing the last 2 weeks and its been a little overwhelming.

This is the fisrt time Ive done this, so Im sorry if it hasnt been as smooth or well planned as some would like it. It was never said to be a professional operation, jst someone trying to have some fun wiht his frineds and doing his best to make it happen.

Whatever the case I hope whoever comes enjoys it. I dont really care anymore, Im going no matter what, so whoever turns up can join the party.

I think someone else can organise the next one if people want it.

Sorry if I sound snotty, its been a really long day.

Don't be snotty Andy. You're doing a fine job!! And by saturday night you will be glad you did this.

I think you might have misunderstood me a little. My reference to chaos was not really about you or anyone else organising this, but rather about everyone else who is coming (or at least thought/said they were). That's normal for these sorts of social gatherings - and even moreso for this particular community :P

It is no reflection on you.

I probably shouldn't have mentioned chaos and the banking stuff up in the same post to avoid them being read as one thought, sorry.

andy - you can delete unneeded PMs from the 'sent' folder to increase the capacity of the inbox as all mails count towards the total. hope that helps

I should be meeting up at goms house on saturday ph. I will have a few spare seats..

Andy. You're doing a fine job!! And by saturday night you will be glad you did this.

Absolutely! Good on ya, Andy. By the end of this the campers will be calling you Andy the Great i reckon.

I really wish i could have made it. I wish all you campers safe travels and look forward to some great tales on your return.

Adoodumdooddoodum!

Friday mornin 9:30am, leavin for the airport ni 30 mins, all my shit is packed and ready to go, plane ticket in my pocket and a whole lotta Led Zeppelin to keep me company.

This is gonna be great, and as far as money goes, let's not worry about it, my final CSIRO paycheck was quite large and I'm happy to chuck in for whatever needs purchasin!

Andys good organising has shown through at every turn when I thought I saw a hiccup or problem, and I doubt there is anyone who could've done a better job organising a bunch of nutters like us.

So this is my last post for over a week! My fingers are twitchin already.

Camping! WOOO! Camping!

When you say musical instruments does that mean i could bring my drum kit :lol:

I'm pretty certain now that i'll be there, i dont wanna miss this one..

good on ya andy for organising this all, it takes one hell of an effort to get something like this going, especially considering the amount of people from interstate and the disorganised nature of the common australian ethnobot :D

Unfortunatley i won't be there, but i'll be there in spirit. I know el-duderino jetted off this morning from adelaide and is prolly up there by now.

three cheers for andy

!!!

anyway - the account is for the summerland credit union

yes its true you may have difficulty depositing by hand outside of nthn nsw but DD functions on inet banking are work from anywhere and enough people have that these days that it was an option. sorry we couldnt do any better but im wasnt going to open a new account with the bleeding banks just to fulfill this need

the summerland is a subsidiary of the national so u may be able to go via them ( in any future circumstance)

but really its no big deal. it was just there to assure yr campsite but all seems good for availability anyways

this event is a campng trip. andy and i picked a nice spot , checked availability and doled out the info at the appropriate times. The rest is up to you

everyone there is there on their own steam so its less and event than a convergence.

whether a few turn up or many its going to be independently fun

looking forward to seeing u there

if anyone wnats to swoop by in their chopper and fly me up there, I'd be eternally grateful :D

no, seriously, I'm dying of jealousy :(

I'm there in spirit folks, have a wonderful time and go bananas...B--A--N, B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

Look forward to hearing about all your adventures!