The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
wandjina

Killing Acacias

Right from the first time I began breaking through... I was always told... "well, this is this, and know you know that, at least as a reference, but you have a life to live, that is not based in this domain or any domains like what we are showing you!"

That is not to say the DMT smoked experience has provided a fantastic relief and immense visionary input that has helped a great deal... but I pretty much straight away took to eating the natural extract orally with an MAOI which is just so much more a fuller way of experiencing the plant molecules...and what they can do for you!

The ayahuasca vine can be good as an MAOI, but often the acacias are much better with a syrian rue exract of some sort (corroberated by two other people!) and seem to conflict with the vine sometimes... psychotria viridis leafs a pure DMT containing plant... and is picked direct from the shrub and is the traditional admixture of the vine.

Julian.

in my experiences i have heard of an interesting spontaneous phenomena which some have said to be a very powerfull way of accessing the dmt realm over an extended period of time without the throwbacks of smoking or taking maoi....

The group mind exercise we have been calling the 'chrysalis' where a group is established in a small area with limited ventilation (but obviously adequate enough to sustain neccessary o2 levels), whereby

a group meditation and harmonization is undergone and once the group has vocalised on a central frequency of alignment an offerring is made in the form of an incence burner being stoked/loaded with vast quantities of xtal, mixed with whatever else the group sees fit. The smoke is allowed to fill the area, to a comfortable but not claustraphobic extent and participants can lean forward and inhale deeply at whatever interval/intensity they see fit....

From what i have heard many people have been able to maintain a very clear, subtle yet at times very visual journey which sometimes includes a particular group interaction or 'hive mind' that is inaccessable to some extent in group smoking events (but from what i hear definately not lacking from the aya experience :D )...

i suppose this is somewhat circumstancial but from my understanding this occurrence is a blending of group meditation and group sacrament use... IT seems that this space can be held for a lot longer then a normal smoking experience and if done properly im sure it could go *nearly* as deep as a breakthrough....but of course not quite as intense....

A discourse from this particular exercise would see one member of a group walking around a circle continually blowing smoke from the burner in the face of participants and also burning other herbs/incense e.t.c...

Having spent time pondering this occurrence one could invision particular rooms designed and built for such purposes, not unlike a swet lodge, however with a certain regal asthetic designed around the spaces encountered within... one need only to put their head inside a large stainless steel pot and vocalize/make sound to access certain resonance points in order to imagine what harmonic/resonance potential such a room could have...thus another form of the hyperspatial chrysalis is encountered...

Also- back to the original topic re harvesting of australian acacias....

since i first learned of this occurrence i have had incredible fears/worries in regards to the implications and possible dangers that face the ecology/environment, the individuals involved, and certain more complex energetic processes. Ultimately if the individuals involved know what they are doing and are doing it for what i/I would call 'the right reasons' then these dangers are of little concern or moreover a known and well navigated OBSTACLE because the process, and the individuals are as much as possible in tune with all best intentions....In my experience there are people whom act in the best interest of all concerned and in these instances the process of harvesting acacias could be seen a positive and rewarding process in both ecology, the individual, and the microcosm/macrocosm in which these events take place...

I know of many recent storms, and many ecologies where large acacias fall over due to both natural and human induced processes.... much logging occurs right in the thick of obtusifolia populations and erosion due to human activity also causes many trees to fall over and die....

Many people collect and propagate seed....

a fallen giant gives way to the rise of a new generation... And in many cases the seed bank is big and strong.

The general vibe i'm getting from most people in this discussion is that "It's Ok to do this because it doesn't make much difference anyway."

That same sort of narrow vision is at the epicentre of all man's great blunders with nature throughout history.

Ok we are not cutting down hectares of forests, but where do we draw the line.

wandjina's point is, In nature we do not know what the effects of what we doing are until it is already too late.

If you want to extract acacia DMT then grow the trees in your back yard and use them.

Give back 3 fold of what you take... remove a tree, put 3 tubes in the ground. You might think 'why not just put one back in???' and the answer is a) you don't know if all 3 will survive, B) it's taking into consideration you are substituting seedlings for a full grown tree, and c) because not everybody would bother doing such so you can make up for their damage.

I don't think it'd be too much of a challange to sow a tray, tube em up and take em down with you to the next bark misison.