The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Auxin

Free cigarette tobacco seeds

This offer is for USA residents only.

I harvested far more Nicotiana tabacum var. "Kentucky 9" seed than I can use, and due to a contract with my supplier I cant sell em on ebay ;)

Its a white stem (cigarette tobacco) variety that grew well in eastern washington, USA (USDA zone 7a).

A international treaty was recently signed by over 100 countries that, among other things, will arificially inflate tobacco prices Even More... its unknown how much prices will increase in the US. This bugs me. So fuck the man, grow your own :bootyshake:

What to do:

• Respond to this thread, a :) is enough (for book keeping purposes)

• Send me a PM with your first and last name (for book keeping purposes)

• I'll PM you my mailing address

• You mail me a self addressed envolope bearing $0.52 postage and a bit of paper that says "tobacco" (so I dont get confused :wink:)

• I send your envelope back with several hundred seeds

Tobacco is best sown indoors around the beginning of march in a tray, when they are 1-3 cm tall plant them to individual small pots (I use 8oz yogurt cups with holes in the bottom.. handle baby plants by the leaves- Not stems), after the last frost spend 10 days or so hardening them off and then plant them in the ground :)

No one else?

Just 1 month til planting

Hmmm, how many users from the U.S. of A. do we have on here?

Auxin, you're name comes to mind when I think of peeps in the US.

And I know Bryan is in the Carribean.

But, I can't think of many other A-mericans....

lol, true nuf- I suppose theres only a handful. I wouldnt limit it to the US if it werent for the problems associated with SASE's from OZ having the wrong nationality postage, customs/AQUIS/whatever laws, etc...

I have enough seed to start a plantation and trading has been a rare occurance lately, figured I'd give it a shot.

Oh, don't get me wrong my friend.

I wasn't trying to 'nay-say'.

It definitely doesn't hurt to try. I just couldn't think of too many yankee's on here.

We need more though. It's good to have normal people as representatives of the U.S.A. Sometimes with all the anti-American crap going round these days, we forget that the citizens of your country are people just like us.

Anyways, I am going so far off topic now....

:lol: