2005 crop circle images

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/inde...hl=crop+circles

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/inde...hl=crop+circles

more--- not from this year

7a42c2c0.jpg

AveburyTrusloe2000l.gif

MilkHill97l.gif

Roundway99l.gif

human teams have struggled to reproduce designs as geometrically complex as many seen in the fields or have taken long hours to produce anything approaching them. Certain formations have been shown to have appeared within very short periods of time and the geometrical calculation and construction required for some simply could not be carried out in one night. Biological anomalies and unreproducable effects such as nodal bending (where the 'knuckles' on stems are bent at strange angles to effect certain shapes in the lay) are always absent from man-made designs.

Some of the patterns have shown breathtaking symbolic qualities. In 1994, for instance, several galaxy-shaped glyphs displayed a conjunction of planets over the star constellation Cetus as it would be in April 2000, and in 1995 an accurate diagram of the Earth's inner solar system was discovered. However, despite these few shapes which appear to denote dates and astronomical conjunctions, most others remain obscure and are open to interpretation, seeming to reflect multi-cultural symbolism.

Work by laboratories on circle-affected crop has shown biological changes taking place at a cellular level, suggesting the involvement of microwave energy. Other physical tests have shown anomalies not yet replicated by man-made experiments. These, together with the lights, eye-witness accounts, reports of malfunctioning electronic equipment and health effects on people visiting circles, suggest the phenomenon should be looked at far more closely.

Whether the crop formations are warnings, messages of greeting or abstract doodles remains to be seen. As they amaze and frustrate in equal measure with their stunning beauty, no doubt they will continue to create further controversy. Even within the crop circle research community itself, there has been much intense debate, disagreement and division - but also much positivity and inspiration, sparked by the deep questions raised and by the simple influence of beauty in people's lives.

Circular Stories, Facts and Figures

Eye-witnesses: There are around two dozen eye-witness accounts of crop circles forming. All describe similar events; an invisible force coming out of nowhere in otherwise calm conditions and spinning the crops down within seconds, usually with surprising violence - yet little damage is found in the laid crop. Tornado-like funnels, light phenomena and high-pitched whistling sounds have also been reported.

Quick on the draw: In July 1996, a 915 feet spiral of 151 circles appeared in full view of the busy A303 road, opposite England's ancient monument Stonehenge, Wiltshire, within a 45 minute period one Sunday afternoon. A pilot, gamekeeper and security guard confirmed it had not been there before 5.30pm - yet shortly after 6.00pm, the massive formation was being spotted by passing tourists. Much smaller man-made designs have taken several hours to complete. This also disproves the myth that all crop circles appear by night.

Longest crop formation: This occurred at Etchilhampton, Wiltshire, in 1996 - a chain of circles and pathways approximately 4100 feet long crossed from one end of a field to another.

Largest design and most circles in one formation: The record for both these qualities is currently held by the huge motif at Milk Hill, Wiltshire, August 12th 2001 - 409 small circles made up a staggering six-armed design of around 800 feet diameter.

Largest expanse of laid crop in one design: A seven-petalled mandala which appeared at Alton Barnes, Wiltshire, in 1998 contained an unbroken flattened area covering 6000 square metres.

Most geometrically perfect formation: Most would agree that the formation at Windmill Hill, Wiltshire, in 1996 takes this award - an endless procession of perfect equilateral triangles, from large to small, could be drawn by overlaying geometrical shapes onto a triple-armed spiral of 194 circles covering around an area of 600 feet diameter. If just one of the main circles or arms had been even slightly misplaced, this geometry would not have worked.

Most visited formation: Stonehenge, 1996 (see Quick on the Draw above) - it is estimated around 10,000 people entered this pattern once it was opened to the public by the farmer, partly through being so visible next to such a major landmark.

Most publicised formation: Alton Barnes, 1990 - many global newspapers and TV stations reported the appearance of this, the first of the large pictograms.

Scientific tests: Work by W C Levengood, a respected Michigan-based biophysicist, has shown notable biological changes taking place inside circle-laid stalks, which could be attributable to some kind of microwave energy. No man-made demonstration formation has ever produced these results, yet the majority of the hundreds of crop circles sampled have proved positive in this regard. LevengoodÕs papers have been published in scientific journals and his work has been replicated by other laboratories working with the US-based BLT Research organisation. In 1995, tests on crop formation soil samples were conducted by ADAS, a division of the English Ministry of Agriculture. Although preliminary, they showed distinct anomalies in the nitrogen/nitrate ratios which could not be explained. There have been other scientific tests carried out by different bodies over the years which have produced peculiar unexplained qualities.

Strange effects: There have been many reported effects on people's health, sometimes of cures, sometimes of ailments, which have come on while within crop circles. Animals sometimes behave strangely in crop formations. Electronic and mechanical equipment, videos, cameras and even combine harvesters have also been known to malfunction in very odd ways, far above the average one would expect from chance.

http://www.swirlednews.com/crop.asp

i love crop circles and the concept. aliens do exist!.

but at least one, i hate to say, pic is faked.

what stood out like a sore thumb is the circles ive marked with red. i cut out the circles individually and layed them overeach other and they hold the exact same image. its just been resized and re used round the picture.

this makes me sad. i mean y bother, it ruins the fantasy for me. i didnt analyise anyothers cuz ive seen a few of them before and would rather let it live.

post-940-1128391463_thumb.jpg

but i aint gonna let that bring me down, i love them anyway.

i remember when i first heard about these amazing formations.

if you have any doubt about whether we are alone in the solar system, this was likke conformation for me.

they are to me really interesting and cant not try to figure out what they might mean.

i love em to man!!!!!!!!!!!

pretty patterns. wonder wat they mean? could be a 'hi this is us' thing like voyager goin out with blind willy johnson songs n stuff. perhaps the symbols represent th patterns in nature that define us as a galaxy and indicates that we are all as 1 in th cosmos, and should learn to respect everything.

then again, it could be a bunch of deviant aliens scrathin there marks everywhere. vandals!

either way, who knows-they didnt write it in english. bloody foreigners. :P

BoxleyKentk051.jpg

This one looks like it belongs in the ocean. But tilt your head to your right shoulder and it looks like a trippy alien humanoid being.

This one looks like it belongs in the ocean. But tilt your head to your right shoulder and it looks like a trippy alien humanoid being.

i think it kind of looks like a starship trooper

i don't believe the crop circle phenomenon to be fake, but need it necessarily imply the work of an alien race?

perhaps it's something completely natural, rather than attempts by ALF and his mates to communicate with us.

they are absolutely stunning though, there's a really good documentary on them available for rent. they had this interesting idea that stonehenge may actually have been a case of megaliths being placed over an early crop circle formation. imaging coming across these formations 000's of years ago. i know i'd worship them.

ok, name ONE thing that could cause it besides aliens. you could say the weather, but wouldn't it have to be some freaky new (or "alien") weather? maybe human spirits create them, even though i highly doubt it. i've ALWAYS found aliens to be the most probable reason. just think about it.. why are so many ufo sightings near crop circles? why is there rarely evidence of human involvement? and why are the patterns always so intricate? oh, maybe the ghost of picasso creates them. :P

ok, name ONE thing that could cause it besides aliens.
it may be a perfectly natural anomaly, which as yet, is not even close to being understood.

clearly, these are very intricate patterns... perhaps manifestations of "sacred geometry" that the new age movement seems so fond of. what, nature following intricate mathematical patterns?

why are so many ufo sightings near crop circles?

maybe human thought can somehow "interact" with physical systems at a distance. perhaps UFOs are physical manifestations of the "collective unconscious" ... the mechanism being somewhat analogous to public sightings of the virgin mary ... or weeping statues ... or elvis sightings.

why is there rarely evidence of human involvement?

read the first sentence of my previous post. i'm not doubting the veracity of crop circles, but i don't think that aliens are the ONLY explanation. i'm merely pointing out that alien intervention is one of several possibilities.

perhaps military have some satellite or something that is used for pranks once in a while (these circles are always in america or found elsewhere?)

i would beleive that aliens are a possibility if that one with the picture of the alien didnt exist

it just doesnt fit the pattern - shows that there are multiple individuals involved.

might be some group that have secret technique or technology no one knows about

edit: to remove already linked info :P

Cheers mate B)

but at least one, i hate to say, pic is faked.

B)

you should have clicked on the link mate.

there you will find that every little circle has a lingam in its centre

IMG26754.jpg

IMG26063_small.jpg

IMG26211_small.jpg

IMG26094_small.jpg

IMG26122.jpg

PICT6028.jpg

DSC0031LaneEndDown.jpg

EDIT---well, that's annoying. the site seems to have gone down just before i posted, so those pictures wont show up, & you can't visit the site to see them, but take my word for it--the picture is not faked, every little circle has a column ov grass in the middle ov it.

symbols are the language of the higher mental consciousness. could someone take some yage and interpret for us, please? :)

Well obviously none of them are fake, because because they are all beautiful patterns in crops therefore ARE crop circles, since when do REAL crop circles have to be made by aliens. What is wrong with them all being amazing pieces of natural artwork that are produced by aliens, produced by people under the influence of aliens, produced by people under the influence of themselves, produced by just people. Maybe entities that co-exist with us all in parallel dimensions produce them to fire debate in mankind rather than prove the debate to mankind. Good quote in Nabraxas' original text: "positivity and inspiration, sparked by the deep questions raised and by the simple influence of beauty in peoples lives". If our shared experiences have told us anything, there is no right no wrong, no fake no real, just beautiful mystery. Well, I reckon anyway. :D

oh yeah they are amazing to behold.

the mystery makes them that much better

i just find it hard to beleive aliens would make crop circles to communicate to us anbd when they do always in one country.

a crack team of pranksters is my bet but i am happy to never find out.

@Nabraxas Yeah that one's a fake :D

I like the theory that these are 2 dimensional impressions of 3 dimensional fractal beings/crafts that pass through our reality.On a video I watched last year these researchers constructed 3D renditions of crop circles and argued that the impression left was quite possibly from a 3D "solid" object passing through our plane of existence.

If you look at the Lane end down one(the spiked ball) you can see how the surrounding dots could give a spherical perspective to the imagination if only the photo was aligned right.

just to be clear---when Amulte & I are saying "fake", i think we both mean that the picture itself is/is not a photoshoped forgery

as to the alien face message, if it is aliens/multi dimensional beings trying to communicate something, i'm damn sure i've met them on K, LSD, salvia & shrooms. i think that as well as their having more ov a presance in the physical world, they are hacking into the psychedelic realm.

the fear ov going mad on heavy trips used to be just --" oh dear, if these fractal visions never stop i guess i'd be clinically insane"; now, for me, it's more "who the heck are these entities that are taking over my tripping mind w/their weird Pythonesque head games??"

I think that if you compare these new, intricate, complex designs to the first simple ones that appeared years ago e.g. plain circles, you'd have to conclude that the making of them shows a learning curve.

Yessirree, them dang aliens sure are smart critters, :D

but I wish they'd come up with something better than an anal probe! :blink:

:) "I like the theory that these are 2 dimensional impressions of 3 dimensional fractal beings/crafts that pass through our reality." B)

Words elude me Mescalito.

"just to be clear---when Amulte & I are saying "fake", i think we both mean that the picture itself is/is not a photoshoped forgery" :o

Sorry nabraxas, misunderstood, AGAIN!

"i think that as well as their having more ov a presance in the physical world, they are hacking into the psychedelic realm."

us hacking into their world?

"who the heck are these entities that are taking over my tripping mind w/their weird Pythonesque head games??"

nice B)

"you'd have to conclude that the making of them shows a learning curve."

[/b]Oh No! attack of the mighty logics! ;)

Cool Thread

it may be a perfectly natural anomaly, which as yet, is not even close to being understood.

clearly, these are very intricate patterns... perhaps manifestations of "sacred geometry" that the new age movement seems so fond of. what, nature following intricate mathematical patterns?

maybe human thought can somehow "interact" with physical systems at a distance. perhaps UFOs are physical manifestations of the "collective unconscious" ... the mechanism being somewhat analogous to public sightings of the virgin mary ... or weeping statues ... or elvis sightings.

read the first sentence of my previous post. i'm not doubting the veracity of crop circles, but i don't think that aliens are the ONLY explanation. i'm merely pointing out that alien intervention is one of several possibilities.

neither do i, but i still find it the most probable. :P good reply, i see you brought up mckenna's theory... i myself don't have much faith in that one. so anyway, ya ready to move into the fourth dimension at the end of 2012? ;)

They all look like they were made by people to me, awesome work too. I love some of those designs.

I believe in aliens, but doubt that they would waste their time with crop circles.

The designs once worked out can be quite easy to make, but the process can involve many steps. I do like how the people who have been making them are getting better and doing more elaborate work.

The area where the column of grass is found is the pivotal area for the circle to be made. It is where a stake with a rope would have been put, it is easier and quicker to construct the circles with the upright grass in the center than to flatten the center down. All of the basic elements of the designs are of course based on circular curves, though they have some square elements. It would be nice to see a non symmetrical pictorial representation using contrast that is not done using circular methods or straight lines, that would be even more impressive.

Still it is very cool, an art form unto itself and as they progress I am very impressed. I wonder if the accept design submissions?

post-940-1129256099_thumb.jpg

yeah would be a matter of several ropes, stakes and something to flatten the ccrops with - some sleigh type objects.

must be a lot of hard work and carefull planning - its not like we have seen ones that have been stuffed up