The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
jalien

Food of the Gods PDF

Great effort , you scan that your self ?

nice one - i prefer Archaic Revival - but Terence is always interesting to read in any form.

bump

quite simply because no-one should miss out on this. As an ancient history buff, I loved this book! Shows you exactly where psychoactives fit into our evolution. (taken with a pinch of salt though)

a pinch of salt? More like a bucket! :)

Sorry Terence - we all miss you, but i must admit that i doubt that Psilocybe cubensis spores are actually extraterrestrial in origin and act as intergalatic craft...

haha no not a panspermia person!

Macquarie Uni have an astrobiology department... the only 1 in oz

i reckon that would be a sweet job

just sit aorund twidling your thumbs waiting for a ufo to turn up

i am sorry to do that but someone have to do it !

Benzito, you said that you enjoyed the BOOK and everybody said "nice job" when a pirate version is available in pdf...... :confused:

if you love the books and want to help peoples to write new ones, then why not supporting them by owning the rights at the same time than the book ?

but this critic only applied to peoples who can buy it and prefer the free solution. if you are not in a comfortable money situation for now but plan to buy it later , then the pdf file is for you.

[ 18. March 2005, 01:28: Message edited by: VIN'S ]

The greatest part is where he suggest that all DMT users are actually transported to a parallel dimension, the same dimension, no matter who or where the DMT is being used.

For that one you need all the salt in the Dead Sea.

quote:

Benzito, you said that you enjoyed the BOOK and everybody said "nice job" when a pirate version is available in pdf......

If you have actually read this whole PDF, you will find that it leaves all the references out, several of the pictures, and the text recognition program has stuffed up in alot of places.

I read this PDF, loved it, and based on that went and bought a real copy of the book.

It's like try before you buy. But for some people I guess it will only be try.

[ 18. March 2005, 16:00: Message edited by: Benzito ]

haha the more i hear about his claims the more inclinded i am to read it

sounds like the scriptures for the church of scientology :P

Guest electro

dont some interpretations of quantum physics hint at the possibility of there being multiple "dimensions" though based on the wave duality experiments (eg the photon going through 2 slits instead of just one)

If such theories are correct, that would make those dmt universe claims [though would not explain the transported to the "same dimension" part] slightly more viable, wouldnt it ?

[ 19. March 2005, 08:06: Message edited by: electro ]

but even if there were other dimensions... why the hell would DMT take you to them??

also if u went to anotehr dimension wouldnt you disapear from the initial dimension?

quote:
But for some people I guess it will only be try.
:(

Which is about as damaging as glancing through it at the bookshop. It seems to be the trend of copyrighted materials today, whether it is illegal or not, people download a free copy and if they feel they really like it they buy a legit version.

Not all people follow this trend though, and the trend may change when pirated material is the same quality as the original and is readily accessible. However, I think if this trend is not supported and publishers attempt to become more controlling more people will rebel and not support them at all.

But I suppose only time will tell.

i dont think its going to burn too big a hole in their pocket

nothing beats a nice book! online is not even close..

i dont download them but if i did it would be to have a read before i bought it (i find it ahrd to read stuff from monitor)

i hate the idea of having to buy a book based on the title the author and a 2 sentence blurb!

especially if its an expensive book... alot of these books you have to order in and cant egt a look at it before hand

ultimately the best way to battle piracy is make the books so good that people are happy to pay for them even if they can get a free version