The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Happy Cadaver

Hawkweed 5X extract samples available

Hi Everyone

We've just got the first of our extracts ready for our webstore and would need a couple of guinea pigs for a trial run of it. Its a Hawkweed (Pilosella officinarum syn. Hieracium pilosella) 5 times extract.

Tantra? I know you have tried this herb before. do you want to give it a go? Another 5 or so people would be able.

We'll post it off free and you simply have to report back to us on its qualities, good or bad.

Ciao

Darcy

Darcy, I heartily volunteer myself as a test subject :)

I will PM you my address.. And thankyou in advance!

cool thanks, will keep u posted.

sorry i missed the offer!

thanx for the links,

i see hawkweed contains umbelliferone a coumarin which is also in justicia pvs and melilot.so it would seem my intuition about hawkweed synergising spice is true.you people at herbalistics and me seem to be travelling in some curious circles around this topic.i greatly appreciate your work ,esp developing plants and getting products out.

smoked leaves produced a calm clear feeling of expanded space at low doses.

t s t .

[ 28. August 2004, 09:21: Message edited by: t st tantra ]

Finally had a chance to try this last week thanks Darcy.

My first sample was simply a 50/50 with a mild psychoactive in a small pipe-one hit held for as long as possible.Then I went about the yard doing things for a while until I noticed the horizon and how much clearer the trees were,not to say I had telescopic vision LOL,but the aperture seemed set for infinite focus or something.It was nice just to stare off into the distance.

The other effect I had was an almost immediate reduction in diverticular pains and fever :)

Thanks for the sample Darcy.

Decided to try it straight away. Me, my brother and my girlfriend smoked some. The next day I made a tea for 2 with another frind and finished it off. It was a very pleasent herb, quite strong. Like a very clear stoned. Cool and very clear, clear vision, very focused.

Had it have been for sale I would definately buy it!

And apparently it cures bronchitis and hemmoroids so that can;'t be bad!!!!