The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
cleon

Psilocybe cubensis

Ive recently been guided to this site.

I am a sufferer of huge pain - psilocybe cubensis is the only thing that keeps me pain free.

I have great trouble here in WA getting my hands on any - the growing areas are 'intensely watched'.

can anyone help me out?

- sorry had to edit that

[ 18. May 2004, 19:34: Message edited by: bluemeanie ]

Hahahahaha oh my.

Either you are really naive or really really silly... Im sure you are just naive

What you are asking for is illegal...I dont think anyone here can help you as we are all good hardworking citizens who slave industriously for the good of.... ummmmm. Hmmm.

Anyway you may want to try and not incriminate yourself on your very first post :D

And which side of the bar are intensly watching these areas

I'm sorry that you feel the need to use traditional sacrements for your affliction,I understand,as my partner could use most of these sacred plants for her condition (whatever a condition is ),but we have to abide by the laws unfortunately :confused: ,but,if you feel like hanging about to keep up with the community,then maybe :( ,one day the old ways will be made new once more...blah blah...

I think you may possibly need to research your needs until you know them fully.

Then the gnomes and faeries will take notice no doubts at all(they're not answerable to our laws..if you believe in them anyway that is).

A nice quote I read tonight:

All truth passes through 3 stages.

1.Ridicule

2.Violent opposition

3.Accepted as self-evident

Arthur Schopenhauer 1778-1860 (old bugger )

and I don't know what that has to do with it but i felt like typing so....

welcome :)

[ 11. May 2004, 02:00: Message edited by: mescalito ]

Must be a joke anyway

Cubes dont grow down south only subs

Yes i too reccomend further research

i suggest bluemeanies site off the community page and then the shroomery.

What you are asking for is reasonable but unfortunately illegal and therefore youll have to edit your post or else it will cause you troubles with the mods.

This site isnt a hookup site for anything illegal, we just handout great info and plants for ornamental and/or research purposes

i wonder if the name could be a clue

c LEO n? :D Naahhh....

only joking geezer, sorry for your pain.

my first post was very similar to this, only i was after sally D.-- boy did i cop some shit.

this is a great place to learn. :D

If you suffered pain equivilent to having an arm or leg cut off - would you 'not try'?

And, if you did suffer the pain - you wouldnt be such a smart arse!

Ya just would hope to Christ ya never ever had to suffer same your self.

Best wishes to those who wish to mock me - cos ya need it! And to anyone else who may be able to guide me - Bless you.

We are not mocking you personally

what was being reacted too was the incredulous act of coming out and asking us to supply you, a stranger, a substance that is in the most illegal category of the schedules.

Therefore having us both commit a crime, that of possession and for us, supply. We appreciate your need but none of us are going to respond favourably to a request like that, which might well put us in jail

If you think about that then youll see why your request got the reaction it did. The request also contravenes forum rules so youll have to edit it.

Again i recommend you research the pages to familiarise yourself with the species you are interested in and im sure along the way you will figure out the best way to meet your needs.

Hey buddy, chill. You might be hurting, but just a little bit of ambiguity or discretion makes a huge difference. Can you please edit your post - or would you rather i do it??

As for pain - try a thyroid disorder for a month and then you'll have plenty to complain about - every muscle in your body aching, so dizzy you cant get out of bed, your body sweating, trembling, and losing weight constantly, an ever present feeling of impending doom, anxiety, irritability, heart palpitations with a resting heart rate of 105, breathlessness - every time you eat you get a reaction from the food that makes you feel like vomiting, or you get so itchy that you dont sleep for four days, ...

Yep,the pilgrimage makes for 90% of the prize always.

Follow your agenda with sincerity,passion and a head-strong attitude and I'm sure you will find rewards.

Don't be offended by the community's knee-jerk reaction,because,even though like nearly all of us,you may feel ripped off by your local laws,who knows fate may just step in and send you to a country where such things are legal or you may through your persistence help to change the laws here!

'till then LEARN what you can,'cause what the 'they' feed you aint neccesarily so..

Knowledge is power.

edit:You're amongst people with similar issues whether they be physical pain,mental pain or know/love someone who is.

[ 15. May 2004, 02:03: Message edited by: mescalito ]

A clarification of your ailment might gain more positive responses than a request for an illegal substance not generally acknowledged as a pain reliever.

If you have a legitimate complaint I'm sure you'll find many people here quite helpful.

ed

my understanding of cluster headaches was that a dosage regularly was required not once every few months - so it mustn't be that

For Bluemeanie - sorry for your thyroid problem, but sorry you come second when it comes to pain.

The pain I undure is known to be the worst pain that humans suffer - its labeled 'suicide pain'.

Regarding your health problem - I presume you are on medication - none of my business, however with the knowledge that I have - perhaps your body is Estrogen dominent. I hope you can get to see a Naturapath. I hate to hear of people taking prescription drugs for this problem - only of course to cause further problems for you in the future.

Just what I need - someone to tell me that I dont suffer Clusterheadaches!!!!!

After 30 years of pain, Pethadine that doesnt work, Morphine that doesnt stop it either and a thousand other drugs and hospital stays, 4 Neurologists and (50 GP's who have never heard of it!)

You are 1/2 right regarding the required dosing.

Different ways of doing it.

Believe me I have read and studied for a number of years. I also being to two world wide groups who are doing everything they can to have LSD and Shrooms legalised for the disease.

These are the only 2 (illegal) drugs that keep the pain at bay.

Anyway please edit my messages - do what ever.

Sounts pretty shitty mate - i didnt want to sound patronising, but i was assuming that it wasnt clusterheadaches purely because of the dosage you suggested.

As for medication for me, well as you say its a shortterm fix to a lifelong autoimmune problem

Cleon - I too suffer from clusters, and I'd agree that they're the worst pain that I've encountered. They also send me blind and cause severe nausea amongst other things. What they don't do is make me rude.

And the fact that you're willing to break the law (albeit for a seemingly valid reason)is no reason to think that others will for you.

If you do some research here you'll find plenty of info. There was recently a thread about migraines and shrooms and I'm sure there are more.

And, as I said before, ask *nicely*.

ed

Ed, if you suffer with nausea and blindness, you DONT have clusterheadaches. You probably have cluster migrain - absolutly no comparison. They are completly different. As for the rudness - comes with the pain.

If you're looking for LSD and Psilocybe, maybe some ergot alkaloids might be available to you by prescription?

This is a description of Ergotamine:

http://www.mdadvice.com/library/drug/drug173.html

If this doesn't work for you, I doubt LSD or shrooms would either. Take a look at www.chemfinder.com and compare the structures. They are all similar. They are used on the assumption that migraines are caused by vasodilation, and LSD, Ergotamine, and LSA are all vasoconstrictors. Just don't get St. Anthony's Fire!

[ 18. May 2004, 02:44: Message edited by: Plant Pimp ]

Please edit your post immediately its been up unchanged far too long

The last two sentences of the original post

[ 18. May 2004, 02:27: Message edited by: reville ]

edited due to irrational comments:

but seriously, have you considered moving to Amsterdam??

we're talking quality of life here! If your pain is as serious as you say (I don't doubt that it is, i have no reason to beleive otherwise) this has to be an option, yeah???

all the best...i hope thing get better for you.

[ 19. May 2004, 11:51: Message edited by: visualfx ]

Ouch!!

Cleon,I live with a chronic pain sufferer and I suffer from depression...nice mix eh?

BUT,one thing I have learned from pain is that you will hit more walls than doors in your search for relief.

Don't start out behind the 8 ball just because you think all the doors are closed.

Rudeness will blind your search and be self-defeating.

Then no-one wins and you become a felon??

A simple change of strategy may be all you need.

I wish someone could answer your request directly because I understand.

Peace.