The Corroboree
RonnySimulacrum

Forbidden Fruit Doco and web page

Will be up dating the site soon, feedback and submissions welcome.

Need some good original oz cubensis, cyanescens, tasmanianapics and gymnopilus anyone pics?

[ 14. August 2003, 05:15: Message edited by: RonnySimulacrum ]

I've got a few pics of an as yet un-ID'd Gym. species, be happy to share them. maybe you could have Fuhrer examine a specimen to help i.d the suckers.

Would be very interested in seeing the Gym pics, me not know much about them myself.

If you are in vic we could arrange for you to come over and then go see Fuhrer, it is up to you.

Can you email me the pics?

[email protected]

Long time since I have post directly on the subject, so thanks for still tuning in.

Well I had the opportunity to present some rushes for the Doco at EBIII last week, and was happy too see that it seemed to engage the audience all the way through. I received some encouraging comments by people, but would very much like to get any other criticism or thoughts that you may have if you didn’t get a chance to catch up with me.

Well we are slowly sifting through all the 35 hours of footage and have cut it down to about 6, which is still heaps but we are definitely getting somewhere. We are also working on the next big thing which is the Doco script or voice over which is to be read over the top as the ‘voice of god’ style narration by Piers Gibbon. Well there is still plenty of work to be done but we are essentially now very much in post production. Post production, I like the sound off that.

We are still on the lookout for original Mushroom inspired Art, Music, 3D Rendering or Other, to incorporate into the doco, we want it to be as visual as possible. The more you give, the more we all get out of this.

We are still getting around to updating the web page, so if there is anything you know of that you think would benefit people feel free to send me or let me know about.

EB was amazing, thanks for the opportunity to show the material, it was great to meet so many good people in the flesh, look forward to doing so again.

Thanks for your continuing interest and comments.

Kind Regards

Jonny and Ben.

sorry - i keep forgetting the music - ive mastered a few tracks properly now and bring a cd over or something

I thought that gym was purpur. but it had some cheilocystidia so it might be that species similar to purp. that has cystidia.

I think the makers of the doco may have spent to long with the elves and they dismantled the project from under there feet and ran away with it. Cheeky elves.

Sad story really, but it all kind of help with EGA EGA forming so it is not all bad.

And as we are planing on producing a DVD of this years conference you never know what may end up on it from the ‘forgotten fruit’ project.

:)

Edited by RonnySimulacrum