The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
spiders

Balinyup busts again!

I found an article in Friday's AGE about police 'cracking down' on mushroom use in Western Australia after catching 40 people in possession in and around Balinyup and the pine forests therein.

15 people appeared in court facing a 'possible fine of up to several hundred dollars and the possibility of a criminal conviction.'

A police spokesmen said that the crack down was partly a response to 'annoyed locals who were answering there doors to stoned users in the middle of the night.' And that the mushrooms could cause the users 'psychological problems.'

A police spokesmen said that the crack down was partly a response to 'annoyed locals who were answering there doors to stoned users in the middle of the night.
Does that mean we could get mormons outlawed?

they visit you late at night?

na, but they always come at 10 am, when I am still trying to sleep. This usually puts me in the perfect mood to tell them where to go.

Around here it is mostly Jehova's witnesses - same crap, different name.

not exactly the same crap, at least the mormons have a tea named in their honour.

and having more than wife isnt a bad idea wink.gif

Actually, they don't come back here. We set the dog on them last time. If she'd caught them, she just would have jumped up and licked their faces, but they weren't to know that. They ran quite fast.

Heh.

I love being evil.

One way to deal with them effectively is to write a formal lettr of complaint to their local centre of worship, directing that no representatives of their church are welcome to visit your house.

It's not 100% enforceable, there is some law that requires that anyone in the known universe has to be able to safely access your front door any time of day or night & whether you tell them to piss off or not becomes your concern. But its a good start, and from what I've heard will keep them at bay for a bit

But I always liked the idea of forming my own cult, tracking down the witnessers by rego plate, waking them up at 3.15am ( which is a perfectly reasonable hour IMO, 7.15am is *not )and offering them stick books, spliffs and bourbon while asking whether or not I can interest them in a life of ' sin and dissipation '. I mean, its no less reasonable than the rudeness they proffer when waking me up

I've worked for Mormons, Jehovah's witnesses etc and my personal experience is positive. Mind you they weren't the same ppl who woke me up to talk complete rubbish to me.