The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
smogs

Which is worse?

how ©old is the corpse? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

corpse is wrong on so many levels. and at least an animal can enjoy it too :)

well that girl with the three dogs, she got in trouble... :P so maybe if it were a corpse they wouldn't have minded.

now the corpse has been soaked in luke warm bath water with oil for two days first right??

Is this a legal question? (given the forum it's in)

ie. Which crime is considered more severe, and has harsher penalties?

Or a moral question? Asking which is worse for your soul?

:D

[ 23. April 2005, 03:35: Message edited by: Benzito ]

thats what i was trying to find out because law is sposed to be based on morallity!

and by the looks of it most ppl think its betetr to root an animal than dead guy/girl

so why is the punishment less?

now only one question remains..

how bad is it to root a dead animal?

nice 1000th post there smogs! :P

id say it less of a crime to root a dead animal as aposed to the live one as the RSPCA dont care much if its already dead, just dont kill it.

Mother and daughter lesiban relationships are legal in queensland ( well the daughter is 16 atleast ). Come one weres the morality in that gotta love reading the crime code.

[ 23. April 2005, 13:41: Message edited by: bloodbob ]

would i rather get my dick slammed in a car door or stuck in a pasta machine? is there a third option?

dead set guys, don't anyone argue that the male mind ever matures beyond a 13 year old's.

that said i'd nail a corpse anyday, you wouldn't have to take her out to dinner or call her the next day. only problem being that after rigor mortis sets in she'd be one of those sexually-repressed frigid girls who just lie on their backs, still and... lifeless.

morally i think that screwing an animal is worse because you'd have to ply them with drugs and i'm dead against date-rape. and if it's consensual, how do you work out the age-conversions to prove you haven't made love to a minor?

theres a wonderfully erotic anias nin story where the male protagonist has sex with a corpse, sort of glorified it in my mind.....

very interesting about the mother-daughter lesbian thing being legal. There is a similar loophole in WA criminal law which effectively means that a woman cannot be prosecuted for raping a man. This will probably not change until a sufficiently high profile case indicates the need for change in parliament.