The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
gomaos

Brisbane EB Group RIP, wake up

As far as I was aware there is a meet at the ROMA ST Parklands... on SUNDAY.

Yes it is in the Roma parklands but it is Saturday as dar as I am aware.

Click on the Calender link and you can see a entry for Saturday the 5th

It is definately saturday the 5th of november, this saturday, from 11-6

There is confusion about where it is...

a friend I talked to today said it was in the "City Gardens"

he almost made me feel silly because I insisted it was the Roma Street Parklands...

so let's be clear:

Roma St Parkland 11 am...

sorry cant make it

car isnt going anywhere till i get a new water pump...

have fun

Sorry guys (again) Im far too sad to come and be happy.,

Im off to do something in Aarons honor.

I hope you all have a great day.

I am sorry I had to go before the music started up.

How was it?

Bombat as the time stamp indicates you posted at 10:30 am I would say you didn't hang around long enough although most people turned up after 11 am .

Lots of fun was had, we moved down to the amphitheatre, talked ethnobotany and danced til early eve... A wonderful day in my opinion!!!

Thanks to all for coming

nah, the time must be wrong. I didnt post till that night. Anyhoo, i'll wait longer next time. I wasn't there much after 11. I just figured it had been cancelled due to rain and i didnt find out cause i hadn't checked the site.

looking forward to next time

Well no posts since the last meet...Next one is the 7th of January if anyone is still interested....What does everyone want to do for this one?

Hmm, its the same day as summer field dayz, i would love to go, unless its on the next day or day before i wont be able to make it :(

BUMP

I would really like to go to the next meeting if there is one, seeing as i missed the last one...

Is anyone in?....

BUMP

I would really like to go to the next meeting if there is one, seeing as i missed the last one...

Is anyone in?....

Planning on attending the NSW camping trip so would probably miss a meet in Brissy the week before.

But if I might suggest if a meet is to go forth a new topic might be in order as I believe the was some confusion amongst some due to the length on this topic

If you dont mind me asking, what was the last topic?

Talking about the last meet at the Roma street parklands.

Any stupid mistakes in my responces blame the 6 pack of strong arm bitter

So nooone is interested in the next brissy meet? Saving it all for the camping trip? I do plan on going to the nsw trip but i may not be able to make it, i'm gonna do my best! I'm sure there are ppl who are willing to organise something for this brissy meet...theres gotta be some ppl that cant make it to the camping trip...

i'm yet to go to one damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'll go as soon i can get a weekend off slave labour.

i cant wait for the new industrial relations schmere start, it will make working on weekends even lees worth while.

cccccrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!

So nooone is interested in the next brissy meet? Saving it all for the camping trip? I do plan on going to the nsw trip but i may not be able to make it, i'm gonna do my best! I'm sure there are ppl who are willing to organise something for this brissy meet...theres gotta be some ppl that cant make it to the camping trip...

I'm interested!!

Well im more than interested in a meeting....does anyone want too do anything?...Even if we meet up at Goms place that was be awesome....Gom?

Even if we meet up at Goms place that was be awesome....Gom?

no problemo here....

still wanna make it to the camping party as well...

Would be very keen too. Does anybody have any topic suggestions? What would be the best time to start, Would it still be on a saturday? Damn all you lucky people that are going the camping trip!! Still, no excuse not the show up to the meet.. no such thing as ethnobotany overdose!

Hi everyone,

Despite appearing to have completely left the Entheogen EB world, I am still trying to keep up to date and active at various levels of the Entheogen community....

In march 06 there will be a FREE Alternative Lifestyle gathering on the Sunshine coast...

Here is a rundown

http://www.techgnosis.muchfree.org/zone-euphorika.html

CALL OUT!!!

Zone Euphorika Phantastik

Plants – Teknowlogy – Free Thort

at the Techgnosis Festival 17-21 March 2006

Pow-wows, presentations & workshops over 2 days: Saturday 18 March and Monday 20 March

chill space for impromptu culture jamz . . . film & music. . . installations & art . . . stalls & swaps

supertramps ~ vegetalistas ~ Psykonauts ~

terraists ~ memetik-mutants

~ tekno~shaman ~ kemicalistas

Are you interested in participating?????

Contact any of the ZEP crew by 31 January 06:

- Your brief bio

- Your Contact details

- What would you like to do?

ZEP Contacts:

Darren – [email protected] or 0424 638 967

Kath - [email protected] or 07-3393 1007 or PO Box 6013 St Lucia Q 4067

Matt – [email protected] or 07-32026126 or 0416350652

technological unconsciousness entheogens digital phantasms cacti psychedelics creative process techstasy consciousness chemistry sex pleasure activism pharmacology utopian dreams chemical bigotry doof culture shamanism creativity spirit plants human modernity botany nihilism cognitive liberty apocalyptic visions medicine shamanism eco-psychology ethnobotany gnosis magick ritual philosophy metaphysics biochemistry techne alien obsessions natives fungi law prohibition

We are seeking people from the Brisbane area especially to help us set up this space, we are looking for workshops and presenters and volunteers... This would be a great oppurtunity for The Brisbane EB group to get together as well as to showcase our community...

Anything goes!!