The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Torsten

Mitragyna speciosa (Kratom) plants become illegal on 1st of January 2005

Just a reminder that Mitragyna speciosa (Kratom) plants become illegal on 1st of January 2005.

SAB will stop taking order on the 24th of december and all remaining stock will be destroyed well before the end of the year.

SAB is doing a special 2 for one deal for forum readers only. Check the seed & plant exchange for details.

Herbalistics, Gomaos' Garden, and planthelper are offering plants at special prices too. They have bigger and more mature plants if that is what you are after.

And don't forget to kill your plants in an anti-government voodoo style ritual on New Years Eve

yeah!

be carefull, some of your chopped up / allready destroyed mitragyna speciosa material / stems, might produce new plants at your very shady but bright compost heap.

:D

check regularly to make sure no roots are forming...

:P

I don't know what those "winking eyes", "grinning" and "hanging-out tongue" mean, folks...but I've got a strange feeling that "something" is going on here. :confused:

Something SURE is going on... what is IT ?? I mean really what is it... when it all boils down to a crusty essence....

But umm...basically nothing really is going on... carry on with you regular activities....nothing to see here!

I think you think we all know what going on mesqimo, but really we just think we know whats going on when we are actually just energy pawns being controlled by interdimensional triptamine consciousness.

It's a funny paradox to me that if cut it up and get rid of it or even uproot it now. You'll be in possession of an illegal substance so really the way I see it the only way to stop yourself from commiting a crime in the future is to commit a crime in the present.

got you 100%!! :P meaning an attempt to erraticate this plant, might constitute an ilegal operation alltogether.

only harvest kratom leaves in the future,

if within the frame work of goverment "pest erratication" programs.

only a "dead kratom leaf", is a good leaf, that's what the law now say's and i agree!!

hope, i confusused u!

My dog must have been sensing the change in legislation; ate the tiny plant 3 weeks ago. Really.

there is a way to not break the law either way. you can take your plant to a public area and plant it there before the end of the year. in some places this is not an illegal act in itself and it certainly isn't going to be any worse than littering or 'vandalism'. You could even donate the tree to the local council or public garden

mmm yes

Darwin, Cooktown,Gladstone,Mackay or Cairns parks n gardens sounds nice

even kunnunurra

yeah I'm gonna have a big fire in my garden on new year's Eve,,,

hope the neighbours don't send the fire brigande around (again)

to get into the right mood i'll throw brugmansia flowers and leaves on and then make sure the fire produces lots of smoke...

Then, incantating "nada, lada, dada" i'll cut up the poor little trees and throw them into the flames...

once cold I will collect the ashes in a bowl and set them at the feet of a giant howard poster...

ave emperor...

any other left overs will be collected, bundled up and nailed to a cross that carries the name tag "TGA"...

is that voodoo enough? Or simply stupid?

i donated one to the cairns botanical gardens and i beleive they threw it out already :( will havta check up on that

Thats rather efficient for communication bewteen a botanic gdn and a govt agency that makes laws then hides away the script in places nobody can get to (oh unless u pay)...

that would be astounding

well i actually donated b caapi and viridis and khat along with it. they asked wat they were used for and didnt seem pleased when i told them about ayahuasca, same with khat and the kratom plant. i let slip about the scheduling so yeah :( they also wanted to know where i got my plants from, i just said friends. bloody felt like they were interigating me.