The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Skulking Lurker

Who's gonna ?

sab-t-shirts? i want one... or 2...

of course i do...

have always considered myself an artist, even if no-one seems to like my art... but I'm just misunderstood... way too much ahead of my time...

The world will catch up one day, Gom, and then they'll all want a piece of you. :)

In the meantime, I'd feel pretty spesh, getting around in an authentic SAB T-shirt. We need some ideas thrown into the ring. Unfortunately I haven't an artistic bone in me, well, not one that I can just whip out at any old time. :P

i'm sure someone posted an idea for a tee-shirt here once, real or imaginary i cant remember, i do remember it said

" I FUCK for PSYCHEDELICS "

I think it's a great idea. Something interesting, but not overly out there like the erowid shirts. Shame I'm not a visually creative type..

I FUCK for PSYCHEDELICS

hey, that's copyright of "careful sipper" (CS)

i thought it was chemical shizzerwaggles :D . how bout "i dont do drugs, i do plants" or have a picture of a mushroom on a cross instead of jesus with "fruit of the gods" above it or sumthing like that. or have "i do drugs" with the drugs crossed out and plants written. ive seen shirts like that before somewhere though.

seriously guys

we need this

i need this (wardrobe disintegrating off my back)

limited edition and broad issue designs

its got to be worth your while

most of us wear shirts so im sure wed buy yours rather than some rag chains

PS if i fuck for psychedelics i bags 2 one for me and one for me missus

2 shirts his and hers

one with MDMA structure

one with MDEA structure

(for chem nerd couples)

(same sex couples double up)

or a shirt

ask me about

maybe we could rip off some cheesy born again evangelsist designs and change them to pro-drugs propaganda

[ 30. January 2005, 22:51: Message edited by: reville ]

after reading torstens post on shulgin i want a shirt that says "I love Shulgin" :D

I'll second that. Ask Shulgin if he's cool with it, and I'll wear the T-shirt every day for the rest of my life.

only just spotted this. yeah, I'm all for it. Anyone want to start designing? So far I like all the suggestions. I think a range from subtle to totally outrageous would be the best solution.

i was sitting on the bus home from uni today thinking how i need new clothes, i think i will just buy some plain shirts and some iron on transfers and make my own. i was thinking having a mesc molecule on the front with the title heaven and another molecule on the back labeled hell. or labeling them jesus, god, mary, and some others and having a different psychedelic molecule for each name. also a phikal shirt with a phenethylamine on the front and thikal with a tryptamine. might make some spares if people are interested.

Hey this is a good idea, I know there aren't a lot of females around here but I was thinking the girls one could have the SAB logo on it, and only be available in like extra extra small and it could say across the top

"If you think my shirt is tight........"

what do you think

...and then on the back there's a pic of CS holding a shotty in sunnys and fish-nets :D