The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
gomaos

the burning house

Thelema's "Crazy kate" story made me think of this one and pull it out of the drawer and give it a makeover.

I wrote this when I was 15 and had never tried anything but caffeine, nicotine and alc.

Mainly coffee but...

[The burning house]

1. The wolf

She had been standing there,

Yes,

In the dark and seemingly spooky forest,

Which,

If one had clear sight,

Would have revealed

Palm trees and pines.

While she was standing there

She tried to remember

Even partially

Why she was here, and how she had come here...

...Here...

to this part of the universe

Which seemed as alien to her

As a foreign planet.

Slowly she had begun to move forward

To seek for a guiding line

A way out of this dark labyrinth

Which would become for her,

Who was a stranger here,

A grave of night....

She had not walked very far

When she turned around

Warned by the rustling of leaves

And canine footsteps

To discover

Not far from her

A pair of glowing eyes

Which were parts of the head

Of a large dog,

No, a wolf’s head,

Whose body shape she could now distinguish from its dark surroundings...

Already she could hear a deep growling from the animal’s throat, which became louder while the gap between her and the animal was closing.

She had then, shaken by fear, bent down to lift up a strong looking tree branch to defend herself against the oncoming wolf which was already preparing to jump her.

This jump, carried out by the wolf almost immediately, caused her to drop the tree branch again,

And she went down, pushed over by the great weight of the animal’s body.

She grasped the ferocious mouth, which was bearing large fangs to stop the wolf from killing her.

But while the wolf lay on her, she found out, that he wasn’t struggling very hard to free himself from the grip on his mouth.

Instead his penis was lying swollen up on her tummy, and it was moving downwards, searching for the opening of her vagina, which it found easily since she was naked.

She lay very still then

Fearfully grasping the wolf’s mouth

With it’s sharp teeth and it’s repulsive breath

Until she found that the disgusting and terrible penis felt very warm and comforting inside her...

The wolf had begun pushing into her

And she had loosened her grip around his mouth more and more

And had finally grasped the wolf’s shoulders instead

Had answered his pushes with her own rythm

Pulled away from him

Only to unite even harder afterwards.

All nerves feverishly vibrating

She had reached orgasms

With screams re-sounding of highest lust and delight

After he had pumped his sperm into her,

He rolled off her and onto his side.

2. the house

She had walked on then, leaving far behind the satisfied and snoring wolf.

The sounds of the forest seemed to come from far away

And she started running as fast as she could in an imaginary line that led straight away from the wolf.

She ran for what seemed to be an endless time until the forest began to clear and change into low underbrush.

The few shrubs that were around seemed to emit a radiating green light.

The green shimmer appeared to come directly from the inside of the earth...

She could see the energy flowing out of the ground, climbing up along the trees and finally, radiate out into the starry sky.

The further she walked into this territory of beaming trees, the more everything lit up.

Finally, the green light came directly out of the ground and transcended everything, even her body.

Looking down, she noticed her body had become transparent like plastic, and she could make out organs inside it.

She saw her heart, her lungs, and her stomach.

She saw her womb, and for a moment she believed she could see the wolf’s sperm moving inside it.

There was stillness, and while she was moving forward slowly, she realized that the sounds of the forest were being substituted by a barely audible high-pitched ringing which appeared to be going on permanently.

The transparency of things became even more staggering.

She could only see her body and the shrubs around her as mere shapes and blurs.

Even the soil she was walking on had become so transparent that she started to believe she was walking on a platform of glass.

She had the impression that the further she walked she was becoming, turning into a blob of green paint.

Now, with every step, the ringing that had been comparable to whisper before, turned louder, resembling the sound of a noisy doorbell.

Also, apparently she was walking uphill now, or rather; it felt as if the plain she was walking on was tilting towards her.

And an extraordinary change of colour was happening, the horizon differed from her surroundings, the all-consuming green.

It was an odd, contrary gleam.

Gradually unrest was beginning to set in, a strange mixture of sounds and movements around her.

The area in front of her was bathed in red....

As she walked further towards it, she recognized some of the outlines of a building.

It seemed familiar yet at the same time inexplicable.

Then, suddenly, she could see it sharp and clear in front of her:

It was the house burning down!

Flames sprang from its gables,

The frame was falling apart,

The walls were on fire.

All it’s ornaments, its rich decorations, its hand-carved torsos, the heads, the faces,

They were burning!

3. Fulfilment

Shaken by fear, she stumbled on., with every step gaining distance between herself and the inferno behind her.

With every stride the horizon regained normality now, and the spectrum of colours also went back to a more familiar appearance.

Everything was quiet again, and the total stillness worked somehow relaxing in one way, but was also scaring her stressed mind.

The intensity of light round her was now strongly reduced, when she realized the next change of circumstances:

The walk, which so far had hurt with every step she took, became real pleasure, yes, every motion she made was truly enjoyable, she had the feeling to be carried by the surrounding air, as light as a feather.

As time passed, this state turned into floating, which could be controlled and manoeuvred with little effort.

Now she was swimming through air and moving far and further away from the ground.

And so she took off, gliding, ascending from earth and into space, separating from time, filling space, conquering everything...

[ 20. July 2003, 10:17: Message edited by: gomaos ]

good story gom.

i reckon she must have been killed by the wolf.

had you seen death at that time in your life?

Pheww!

Sounds like a Datura trip to me

At 15 your mind was in overdrive,ya startin to scare me man!!

good story gom.

i reckon she must have been killed by the wolf.

had you seen death at that time in your life

hmmm... good question...

I think the only dead body I could have seen around the time was my grandfather... but it never bothered my conciously... perhaps it all came out of the subconcious?

Sounds like a Datura trip to me

At 15 your mind was in overdrive,ya startin to scare me man!!

Yeah I have to say that my imagination at the time was boundless...

and, as said above, I had never touched any 'real' drugs

(hmmm...except perhaps some slimming pills called "effox forte" don't know what was in them, but they were very strong.... years later I found out that junkies loved to shoot them up)