The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Jesus.T.Parker

Young T,pachanoi use ?

Can anyone give me some information on the psychoactive content of small/young t.pachanoi.Will a few smaller plants give the same effect or do they need to mature to a certain age before they contain mescaline?

They're actualy cuttings I can buy described as 100mm & 200mm cuttings. How many of these should I consume? Would it be worth it at all?I also plan to grow a few from seed.Instead of having to wait a couple of years to eat one large one I was hoping to eat a few smaller ones some time before a couple of years.Just how large should I let them get?

in what i know; the more older the more potent it will be. but i am absolutly not an expert.

all what i could say is that peyotl is not forbiden to grow from seeds here because it doesn't contain nothing untill several year old.

Hey VIN'S, from what I understand L. williamsii is legal to grow in Australia from seed and to have as mature plants even if it contains mescaline. The questionably legal thing to do in Australia, from what I know, is eat it, or even eat T. pachanoi.

Just a side note here that doesn't necessarily address the age issue, but in Peru those plants that are grown in shaded spots, and therefore of lesser diameter, are more entheogenically valued.

~Michael~

cuttings that are taken off a mature plant will probably have some mescaline in them.

[ 17. January 2004, 16:59: Message edited by: Trich-Aura ]

So...If I cut my Pach. in 1/2 once a year and re-root every year for 4 years,even though they're smaller,they'd be higher in alkaloids/gram than if I let it grow and consumed the same weight?