The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Agamemnon

A cunning plan Baldrick!

Now lets suppose there were 4 gnomes with 4 different Trichocereus's. U know ..pac, scop, spac,bridgesii, or even penis . Now these gnomes have beautiful mature specimens. Each of them could cut off 30cm each of their respective plants and individually eat them for a euphoric result. However, one particular gnome called Baldrick came up with a brilliant suggestion..

"why not combine all four cuttings and prepare as usual and divide up by four?"

"Sounds good" says Black Adder, "..but what if the unique characteristic of each variety clashes with the others?"

Hmm says another.."I think that the best of all would be blended and make a synergistic leap of experience"

What do people think of these gnomes cunning plan?

I guess "spac" stands for spachianus? I have heaps of this stuff for use as grafting stock because it is fast growing and relatively permanent but I am under the impression that this species contains very little psychoactive alkaloids. So little that it would take longer than Peyote to grow to appreciable quantities. However, some compounds may be present that add to the gnomes' experience; more information would be needed for this idea.

A comparison of all alkaloids would be needed to evaluate how dissimilar the alkaloid profiles were, then decide whether a combination would be "interesting" or not

Also, why would they use the Penis plant, it is such an interesting looking thing, there are faster growing, more potent forms available (unless the gnomes have a very large quantity, that is).

Jon

id tell the knomes to eat them seperately soo they could determine which specimin they should concentratte on growinhpg and determine the value of each.

[ 04. January 2004, 09:59: Message edited by: mescalito ]

@Agamemnon,are you thinking about combining plant spirit energies as opposed to just a chemical concoction

I agree that spachiatus has probably little to no alkaloids...

bridgesii monstrose however is a different thing: they're very potent, and an excellent add to the mix.

Why not first try every seperate cactus, and then all of them together?

"@Agamemnon,are you thinking about combining plant spirit energies as opposed to just a chemical concoction"

Yeah Mescalito, that was what I was wondering. Each Trich type has its own spirit personality and unique gift of wisdom and insight to impart. If several are combined would this give an exponential revealment and opening of doors of perception, or would they fight and clash?

What psychonaught gnome has been brave enough to discover?

id guess, stress the guess part, that it would be a mix of all of them, as how i see it, there are modifier chems in the cacti, which in turn effect the 'potency' but probably more the intensity of the mescaline expression...so if you mix em all up, you will have say 1/4 the modifier conc compared to total alkaloids and any modifiers that overlap would become more predominant or even cancell each other out...

but this is only guess work folks...