Sign in to follow this  
WarpedAstro

FREE TRICH. SEEDS!!!

Yep, I am not bullshitting or kidding!!

I was given approx 100 seeds each of:

Trich. pachanoi

Trich. peruvianus

Trich. spachianus

So I have about 300 seeds in total, and plan to give away to 20 people with approx 5 seeds of each above Trich's. Very Fresh seeds.

The reason why I am giving away because I have enough Trich's in my mum's garden up Rocky, I am too lazy to start from seeds, rather buy plants.

email me:

[email protected]

for deatils....cheers!! smile.gif

Guest reville

I d like some pachs and peruvianus

I have heaps of clones of one type of pachanoi (once again perths isolation means we always have the same clones circulating this goes for catha, trichs and brugs), a few ex medicine gardens but id like more genetics.

As for the perus- i have three type now all different - not sure if any of them are ther 'true' peruvianus.

If im successful i can send you samples back in a couple of years/ or even now if you want one of my pachs

AFSR

PO BOX 2227

Kardinya WA

thanks

[This message has been edited by reville (edited 13 September 2002).]

[ hey ,any chance of throwing som seed my way?i like rev have only the one strain,

the same as revs acually..lol..

email me [email protected]

Sure mr.caapi, All you have to do is email me the name/postal address you wish me send the seeds to??

It will cost you nothing.... I'm just in good mood, and a lot of good things have been happening in my life lately, and feel it's time for me to "pass on or bring it forward" like that movie with Jodie Foster in it about a kid helping people...all that crap....

I still have enough for 13 people wishing to have 15 seeds with 5 seeds of above trich's.....just posted 7 x 15 seeds packets this morning, since the letterbox is only 3 houses away from where I live biggrin.gif

cheers WA

i'd love a few seeds, thankyou:0)

my addy is:

Aaron Findlay

97 O'connor Rd

Knoxfield, 3180

Vic

thanx alot mate.

I would also like some of your seeds. Please

send some to :

T. FreeCannabis

33 Gymea St.

The Gap 4061

Some from all the types if possible

Thank-you Kindly

No worries jetblack, MOJORISIN is the lucky last Trich seeds collector biggrin.gif I have no more left, they all have gone sooner than I thought, I am bit surprised, hope all seed collectors will have successful cacti collection in the future and hope you will share your clones/cuttings to your fellow psychonauts in few years time biggrin.gif

goodluck ladies and gentlemen smile.gif

Thanks warped arrived home today to find the goodies

Big smiles to you!

[ got mine today.... they wre all crushed!!....aww man!!....must have went thriugh a roller!!

got mine yesterday

thankyou very much kind sir biggrin.gif

Hey Rev, did you get the seeds in one piece or were they all crushed?? Because I found it odd that all the seeds I send to Western Aust were crushed but seeds send to Eastern States were fine.... thats very ODD frown.gif

Bugger...what a waste of good trich seeds, fuck! I have learnt my lesson the hard way, guess I will have to send them wrapped up in bubble sheet/glad wraps, etc..

bugger..... Will be getting more seeds in several of weeks from my cacti friend who is a cacti collector, he grows them for nurseries around Australia, BUGGER!!!!

I am sorry everyone, I was thinking maybe they got crushed because I placed the seeds in wrong spot where they "stamp" the postage markers, looks like the seeds got crushed by a roller or these damned stampers...

next time.....

For small seed cut a small(1x1inch) square of corragated cardboard along the top following the hollow sections to make a sort of flap, whack in ya seeds seal the edges and top with sticky and ure in business wink.gif

Guest Mesqualero

I know where to come hunt you down now Tripster *Muhahahahaha*

wink.gif

Guest Botanist

Hey WaterDragon

Sorry to dissapoint you, but Im not interested in buying seeds this time smile.gif

I wanted to ask, what is your fathers surname, if he hasn't changed it after leaving Finland. ??

See ya

Tero

P.S. Im yet some what interested, that liked to know, what alcaloids does the cacti you are selling, possess ?