The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Trip Dr

Vasopressin

please be aware that the TGA has appendixed hormone (natural and synthetic) products as unavailable for import into AUS under the import scheme. this would include, theoretically, melatonin, DHEA, and vasopressin as well as the more obvious testosterone etc.

Well since everybody agrees that MJ consumption makes stupid, there's no use argueing it.

Anyway i always thought it was mainly alcohol which makes ppl dumb and dumber.

Well going by immediate experience, I.e. I've recently run out of money and smokes I don't think I'm any cleverer...

however, experiencing mental withdrawal from dope is no fun, indeed some fog clears away and the full miserablity of one's existence becomes clearly visible.

Hmmm.... no need to remark, it's a sight I could rather do without....

So horatio you saying they will be picked up by customs? I was looking at getting some vaso and melatonin from bio genesis but if im just going to get a letter from customs...

both are prescriptive in oz anyway, so without a script customs will confiscate them anyway.

Regardless?

There used to be a 5% chance of confiscation according to old posts :confused:

Bastards!!

the chance of confiscation is close to 100% if the item is inspected. If it isn't then the chance of confiscation is close to 0%

The chance of inspection however has changed over the years and is now MUCH higher thanks to 9/11 and the hysteria that followed it. For anything containing pills it is considerably higher than if it doesn't - like well over 50% (in my experience over 80%)!!

Without pills or bulk powders it's probably more like 20-30%.

Man that sucks. I cant believe we in Australia have laws that are harsher than the US. Stupid f*#kin TGA. :mad: So a nasal spray 'might' have some chance of making it through??? :confused:

Failing that, how could i get a doctor to prescribe some? 'Well doctor im having a lot of trouble with wetting the bed...' Some how i think i may be a little old for that one to work.

basically, the best approach is to order it and accept that you will have an average of 20-30% loss.

Getting docs to prescribe stuff that isn't listed in the MIMS is difficult.

but wouldn't customs only confiscated it if you didn't have a script? typically they don't even bother checking... someone i know has ordered on many occasions a considerable amount of a prescription drug and it wasn't seized. said drug quantity was over the maximum 3 month supply, is very close to having it's importation restricted, and was made by a chemist (and likely to be breaching drug patents)... all these packages were opened, and not once did customs ask for a script.

depends on what clerk you get.

I have to keep saying this - just because someone somewhere gets away with something for however long does not mean that it is legal or usual. There are plenty of instances on these forums where people ordered stuff and then had to produce a script (which they sometimes didn't have and couldn't get).

[ 09. September 2005, 14:06: Message edited by: Torsten ]