The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
apothecary

N/NSW weather

Hi.

Gonna be up in the area in 7 days now, what's the weather like? More importantly, will I need a big fuckoff sized jumper?

My usual attire consists of jeans, sneakers and t. If it's really cold, I am in posession of a single jumper.

Also, does anyone have any idea how the hell I can make it from Nimbin to Byron Bay before 10:30am on the 31st (which is a Sunday)? Or should I just catch the bus back to Byron on the 30th and sleep on the beach :P

I was reading that Smoky Dawson said that touring northern NSW was like taking your life in your own hands when he was young...

Byron is warmer than sydney, so if you don't need a jumper down there then you won't need one here. Personally I think it gets pretty cold at night sometimes, so a jumper is probably not a bad idea.

If the weather is nice then it gets really cold at night. If it's overcast it stays balmy. My plants and I prefer the latter

Nimbin is a fair bit cooler than Byron.

apothecary:

onna be up in the area in 7 days now, what's the weather like? More importantly, will I need a big fuckoff sized jumper?

Inland it's brass monkeys with high voices, and a razor cold wind to boot. That's around Nimbin. Find somewhere with a good fireplace and stay there

bah! DL

you and your endless summers luxury

dress in layers

days are lovely, nights vary very much depending on the day and the distance from the sea

[ 18. July 2005, 15:48: Message edited by: Rev ]