The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Ishmael Fleishman

Made Me LOL

This morning in my local paper came across an advert by Terry White Chemist for Endocannabinoid Therapy (Note the selective name use) and directly beneath it was a another advert - just coincidence. You tell me?

854118991_Screenshot2024-02-13at10_02_22am.thumb.png.d0edd50226b8b70a50a8a2638e6a5aea.png

Edited by Ishmael Fleishman
  • Haha 2

The consequences will blow your mind. far out, dude

I would benefit from medical cannabis, it works better then any standard medication, however due to fear of road side testing I do not seek the medical treatment I need.

Losing my license for six months would be equal to house arrest where I live.

16 hours ago, Ishmael Fleishman said:

however due to fear of road side testing I do not seek the medical treatment I need.

RDT is a joke. 

Such an inept and misguided law.

Maybe Zali Steggel* was right in suggesting we drug/alcohol test politicians. They're the ones coming up these dumb laws, a taste of their own medicine could wake them up.

Edited by saguaro

On 22/02/2024 at 10:52 PM, Ishmael Fleishman said:

I would benefit from medical cannabis, it works better then any standard medication, however due to fear of road side testing I do not seek the medical treatment I need.

Losing my license for six months would be equal to house arrest where I live.

From what I've recently heard, having a prescription may actually negate the illegality of "DUI of an illicit substance"...

11 hours ago, SayN said:

From what I've recently heard, having a prescription may actually negate the illegality of "DUI of an illicit substance"... 

From who and were did you hear this and from what State?

https://www.vicroads.vic.gov.au/safety-and-road-rules/driver-safety/drugs-and-alcohol/medicinal-cannabis-and-driving

It is an offence in Victoria for a person to drive with any amount of THC in their system, including any amount of THC from medicinal cannabis. Penalties for drug-driving include a mandatory driver licence suspension and monetary fines.

The letter of the law is uncompromising.

However how the law is implemented depends on nebulous factors like your skin colour, your gender, your wealth, your attractiveness and the mood of the police officer at the the time. In my case I would get the firing squad if caught with any THC in my system.

Edited by Ishmael Fleishman