The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Alchemist

Does anything really work for having intense dreams?

Im after a plant that really does intensify dreams. But I do wonder if it really exists or if the reports are just due to chance.

Mugwort tea and pillow do nothing, fresh calea plant I got from here 20 odd years ago did nothing too. Some say amanita muscaria, others say capensis. Does anyone here actually know by self experience of something that works for real??

Have you tried calea regularly, i.e. over successive nights? (I haven't, but have heard a rumour). 

Posted (edited)

I've experienced vivid dreams from phenibut and melatonin

Edited by saguaro
edit: independently, not combined

(Lol, I thought this going to be asking how to suppress intense dreams)

Anyway plain old garlic always seems to do it for me. 

How intense are you expecting tho?

Posted (edited)

The calea I grew and also the batches I've purchased over the years didnt taste all that bad, almost nice actually.Most testimonials complain about the aweful bitterness. At one stage I was wondering if the version in oz is not the right one as early drawings from the 70s show very yellow flowers, but mine were white.

I tried datura seeds, tiny amounts only and got no effect, and another time about 100mg dried amanita muscaria I found in the bush which did nothing. Nicotine chewing gum was tried as well.

I dont need crazy dreams, just regular ones that I can remember. Also looking  into hypnogogia at the moment, I think there is more potential of those types of short dreams being of esp potential, not sure what could help there. 

Edited by Alchemist

8 minutes ago, Alchemist said:

The calea I grew and also the batches I've purchased over the years didnt taste all that bad, almost nice actually.Most testimonials complain about the aweful bitterness.

My plant tastes extremely bitter. I've got a lot of dried leaf collected if you want to try it. Or a clone of the plant to grow yourself, ready to go. 

• Thanks 1