The Corroboree
fyzygy

TGA - FOI disclosure log

4 hours ago, rottenjonny said:

image.thumb.png.77302fafd09b84b020c059589f9774eb.png

There are numerous associated public health risks in relation to this practice. Persons who take ivermectin for COVID-19 believe themselves to be protected from the disease and decide not to get vaccinated as part of the national vaccination program.

• Thanks 1

What, no one was interested in the 239 pages of correspondence between the organisation that must not be named and the TGA? Or the fact that, as of August 30 only one prescriber of psilocybin had been approved under the scheduling carve-out? 

• Like 3

On 24/10/2023 at 9:46 PM, Yeti101 said:

What, no one was interested in the 239 pages of correspondence between the organisation that must not be named and the TGA? Or the fact that, as of August 30 only one prescriber of psilocybin had been approved under the scheduling carve-out? 

Well, yes, kinda sorta, inasmuch as I'm glad somebody is keeping tabs on it. I've bookmarked it in my head

Socially tho, we are all so inured to the concept of rich kents getting what they want anywhere they like, regardless of fairness, risks to the environment, public health, regardless of public scrutiny, that it all seems like so much business as usual.

Yes this is fucked. So are all the gag orders. I've even self censored my response here, not including various jabs about well never mind

The future is not evenly distributed. 25 years ago we thought we were charting a path but capitalism eats all your dreams

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Darklight said:

Yes this is fucked. So are all the gag orders. I've even self censored my response here, not including various jabs about well never mind

The future is not evenly distributed. 25 years ago we thought we were charting a path but capitalism eats all your dreams

It's treatment-resistant depressing. If only there was a cure for it.

• Like 1

On 26/10/2023 at 6:34 AM, Darklight said:

capitalism eats all your dreams

Guess we’re gonna have to eat capitalism then