The Corroboree

Sassafras albidum seed giveaway

Gimli

Hey guys,

I have 13x S albidum seeds to giveaway to one lucky person. These were gifted to me and I had planned to grow them but that may not be doable in my situation, so I hope someone can make use of them.

These do require scarification by way of cold dormancy (you'll need to do proper research). Please also research your climate vs that of S albidum before entering.

Entries close 7pm AWST, Monday 11/6

AUS only

GO!

• Like 4

Id like some if not to late, chilly and wet winter where i live, mild, kinda shortish summer. happy to send you back some tricho seeds. Id like a grove of these trees in my garden.

pics of some subaeruginosa fruiting around tbms and bridgesii to demonstrate my ethno gardening prowess.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 3

5 hours ago, spooge said:

Id like some if not to late, chilly and wet winter where i live, mild, kinda shortish summer. happy to send you back some tricho seeds. Id like a grove of these trees in my garden.

pics of some subaeruginosa fruiting around tbms and bridgesii to demonstrate my ethno gardening prowess.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

This is gorgeous :wub: