The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
shroomy

domestic air travel

if you were traveling by air in australia and your gnome insisted you bring him one lsd tab would you?

[ 11. January 2005, 19:28: Message edited by: shroomy ]

Guest electro

just of note there are dogs about even at tiny airports.

i got sniffed by a beagle attached to a funny looking police officer a week ago at adelaide airport while on my way back to sydney.

i voted to hide it cos the dog wont smell it, but i also think y bother. im pretty sure ur gnome could find some whilst on holidays.

any views torsten, rev, darklight, waterdragon. a good friend of mine (roger the gnonme is really keen on this idea and id hate to see him get in trouble)oh and thanks DL you are the best

[ 12. January 2005, 20:38: Message edited by: shroomy ]

get your gnome to stick it under his tounge there is no way they will find it there :D :D :D

Why, what have I done now? I mean, thanks, er... blush

I hate airports, I hate crowds of people, and most of all I hate the mindless standover beaurocracy that runs rampant nationwide at airports ( many long stories snipped )and if I ever was silly enough to try anything illegal it wouldn't be at an airport.

It's hard enough trying to catch a plane these days without running extra risks and almost everyone I know has been hassled severely by security staff there, including families with kids and little old ladies and if there's one special symptom of paranoia self-generating in our society I could single out for total villification it would be airports.

It would have to make a good book mark for that borrowed library book (never know wat gets left in those ? )

i know of one person that does this sort of thing constantly, the way he tells it makes it sound impossible to be caught with acid.