The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
RonnySimulacrum

EB04 - how was it

" feel free to massage me or email me at ...."

i think that sounds better

planthelper:

but how the hell, did cs make the top of his fingernail spark a flame, after touching his astro jax's, anyone seen it?

It's called magic silly!

planthelper:

What- all that sleeping on Friday night took it's toll?

Okay just because we weren't interested in coming to the crappy dinner and doing our own thing instead doens't mean we were back at the room sleeping. Infact we could have been doing just about anything. If it makes you more comfortable imagining that we were "sleeping" then hey okay we were "sleeping". On another note, I wasn't too impressed that the traditional friday night social meetup at Wandjina wasn't on, not too impressed at all.

planthelper:

because one of the party kept the other two awake all thurs night into the wee hours with its snoring, somehow he was feeling strangely refreshed on the friday night.

ahem

planthelper:

so who is who in the pic????

Im the guy in the white shirt that isn't wearing glasses, Darklight is the guy in the white shirt that IS wearing glasses.

-Chemical Shaman

---------------------------------------

3 little known facts about Shroomy

1.Shroomy is actually a 45 year old woman named Jezzy, with a prosthetic glass shoulder

2.Shroomy likes to poo in the shower

3.Shroomy once climbed into the mouth of a live volcano to masturbate and he ejaculated as it was erupting

I can't tell you enough how much I enjoy looking at that picture. My 9 year old son was in awe of the vegetation in the background. Gotta love that. He said I have to take him if I ever make it out there again. Thanks CS. It sounds like all had a very enjoyable time at EB4.

~Michael~

M S Smith:

My 9 year old son was in awe of the vegetation in the background.

LOL u sure its wasnt CS's avatar that caught his eye

it was really faaantastic to meet up with the community,

thanks to all of you !

the ones not there as well,

what a great virtual community. i wanted to say that for a longtime already.

learned lots of practical stuff like propagating and bits and pieces thrown in there as we went along.

sitting sometimes around a fire in that weather might have warmed up my bones a bit though.

LOL u sure its wasnt CS's avatar that caught his eye

yeah when my little son walks by when I'm on the computer and sees CS's avatar he says:

"That's disgusting!"

And I say: "Yes, sure is..."

but think to myself: "Little does he know"...

Originally posted by gomaos:

"Little does he know"...

i think he knows better than you gom,

because, "they are disgusting silicon tits".

give me natural tits anytime any size, shape, but none of those ugly silicon thingies.

i think your son, simply prefers the natural look!!.

I had an absolute blast at this years EB. Thanks to all who were present, i have to remind myself how plain trippy alone it is to just be around all you guys in the same place :) wow, definitely gained some expanded perceptions from this kind of meeting of um.. similarly opened consciousness. It really feels more so like a weird kind of psychedelic extended family each conference .. And hi to everyone i spent the Sunday night with. It was definitely an out of the ordinary experience and overall i had a really happy time! :D

Natasha

Originally posted by bean me:

sitting sometimes around a fire in that weather might have warmed up my bones a bit though.

We tried. We really tried. It was a stupid situation that week. You see, we are in a fire control period, which means we need a permit to light a fire (any fire). The permits are valid for 2 weeks, so we usually get them about a week before. On monday before the conference I rang the fire chief and he said there was no way we could have a fire that week because it was hot, dry and windy. I told him that there would be a change on the weekend, but he said that that would just create more wind and worse conditions. He refused to issue a permit. On Friday is started to drizzle a bit, so I figured we would get a permit now. We tried rining the fire chief all of friday and all of saturday and could not get any reply. He would have probably not come out straight away anyway, but we thought we'd try.

So that is why we could not have a fire. There was actually a big pile of wood ready to go, with seating all around it like we have every year.

The same problem applied to the fire twirling workshop for saturday night. Early in the week we had to cancel due to lack of permit, and then when the rain started I could not reach the instructor again.

We would have gone ahead with the fire twirling in wet conditions even without permit, but we weren't going to take the risk with the fire because of our 'difficult' neighbours.

As I said at the beginning of the conference, logistically it was a nightmare this year

Well

Hi everyone!

Had a lovely time. Especially getting rained out of macca's on tuesday and waiting around in someone's dead car for it to work again most of the day .

I'm still travelling, currently in melbourne for a few days and then back west. Hope to see you all next year!

Maccas is not floodproof. But then again it NEVER floods at that time of the year :rolleyes:

I was hoping to catch up with you before you were heading off. Didn't realise you are in melbourne already.

You guys were really lucky to have made it over the creek when you did. A couple of hours later it was impassable even in a 4WD. We were flooded in for 3 days

give me natural tits anytime any size, shape

hmmm... it appears you never had an woman with really unattractive tits...

Chemical Shamans guide to right clicking and saving files version 1.1

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok it has been brought to my attention that some people just don't have the smarts that it takes to figure out how to use the right mouse button *coughwaterdragoncough*. Some people assume that the button is just there for decoration *coughwaterdragoncough*. So I have put together a step by step guide on how to use the right mouse button.

OK step 1

First of all we need to work out exactly which direction *right* is. A good way to do this is to get in the back seat of a car. Now look at the side that the sterring wheel is on. That is the right side. If you do not have access to a car you could find a book and observe the direction that the words are travelling in, this is also a good way to work out which direction right is.

Step 2

Now that we have hopefully established which side is right and which side is left I want you to look at your mouse. Pretend that the mouse is the front seat of a car. if you were sitting in the back where would the steering wheel be? Good. This is the right side of the mouse. Another good way is to look at which button you are used to pressing, the right mouse button will be the OTHER button.

Step 3

Now that we have located the right mouse button we are going to learn how to use it to download files. Ok you will notice that if you move your mouse over a hyperlink such as this link here it will bring up a url for a file at the bottom of the browser window. Move your mouse over it a couple of times to see what I mean. There you go you're starting to get the hang of it. Now practice some more.

Step 4

Now comes the hard part. The right click itself.

Right clicks are not just beneficial for downloading files, they can also be used for a WHOLE range of other things. Consult your windows manual to learn more. You'll notice that if you mouse over a link and then right click you will be presented with a variety of options such as "open" or "open in new window". The option we are looking for is "save target as" this is very handy for downloading files to store on your computer so that you may view them at a later date.

Step 5

Once you have chosen "save target as" you will be asked to choose a destination to save this file too. A good place might be the desktop, you can store it here until you work out what to do with it. Later on if you want to move it you can do this by cutting and pasting, which is also available with a right mouse click. But lets not get too far ahead of ourselves. Once you have saved the file on to your hard drive you are now able to view it anytime you like. Thanks to the magic that is "The right mouse click".

I hope this has been informative for some of you *coughwaterdragoncough* if you need any more information on where to find the right mouse button feel free to consult me privately by email.

thsi message has been brought to you by condescending productions.

-Chemical Shaman

Torsten:

The same problem applied to the fire twirling workshop for saturday night. Early in the week we had to cancel due to lack of permit, and then when the rain started I could not reach the instructor again.

Im actually glad that this did not go ahead. I was really worried there for a minute that all of the fire twirling might have caused considerable damage to the electrical equipment. I don't know what I would have done if the electrical equipment had of been damaged by wayward fire twirling. As long as the electrical equipment is ok then im happy, the electrical equipment is ok right? I really hope that everything is ok with the electrical equipment. I know there is a lot of fire twirling going on in that area and I often worry that sometimes some of it might damage some electrical equipment. if somebody could give me a heads up as to the state of the electrical equipment it would really give me some piece of mind and probably help me to sleep a lot better knowing that the electrical equipment is ok? I sure hope that the electrical equipment is ok.

-Chemical Shaman

planthelper:

give me natural tits anytime any size, shape, but none of those ugly silicon thingies.

I don't know if you've ever had a girl with silicon tits jumping around on top of you before but I have and trust me they didn't look anything like this

poon.gif

Infact they didn't really bounce around at all.

Fake tits are what tits would look like if God had of been paying attention when he was creating woman.

A friend of mine spent nearly 10 grand getting herself the best set of tits I have ever laid my eyes on. Every time I see her I congratulate her on her awesome tits.

"Awesome tits!"

"Thanks I bought them myself!"

-Chemical Shaman

I really wish that there gif file came with sound.

~Michael~

Torsten:

I was hoping to catch up with you before you were heading off. Didn't realise you are in melbourne already.

Yes sorry, I also wanted to meet more thoroughly. It was a little difficult to organise as I was vehicleless and in general fairly unorganised when it came to getting around, finding accomodation, and knowing what I was going to be doing two or more days in advance.

[ 19. December 2004, 14:02: Message edited by: creach ]

Chemical Shaman:

Chemical Shamans guide to right clicking and saving files version 1.1

-------------------------------------------------------------------

*coughwaterdragoncough*

-Chemical Shaman

*coughfuckoffcough*

it still takes a hundred years to download and slows up an already slow line, not everything is peachy out here in the boonies. do i need to work with you on your spelling?

quote:

Originally posted by Chemical Shaman:

teonanacatl:

so who is who in the pic????
Im the guy in the white shirt that isn't wearing glasses, Darklight is the guy in the white shirt that IS wearing glasses.

is that the manager from "the office" right up the back? :D

for some bizzare reason i think i know him.. who is he?

next year i will try hard to make it. sounds like lots of interesting people and topics were there :) if only i can get my finances in order

Cunty mcSlutfucker:

Cunty mcSlutfucker:

I don't know if you've ever had a girl with silicon tits jumping around on top of you before but I have and trust me they didn't look anything like this

poon.gif

Infact they didn't really bounce around at all.

Fake tits are what tits would look like if God had of been paying attention when he was creating woman.

-Chemical Shaman

im with u there CS on the look but fakes feel like shit. like a grapefruit in a sock

still if a girls too big theyre going to look bad in future anyway - so might as well get them done if they make her feel better

and i also think those are real.

they way they ripple i cant see any thing below the surface

all my partner says when she sees that is 'ouch'

thumbs up for the EB4 i say

both the official program and extracurricular activities

so when s the melbourne meet??

[ 21. December 2004, 17:34: Message edited by: reville ]

enough of this tittery. did anyone at EB4 purchase a yoga swing? also does anyone have the contact details or other suitable info regarding the imported (russian) yohimbe tablets?

hello dear all

it has taken a long long while for me to respond to this post...but have finally got myself teched up and logged on, yay for me :) anyhoo, perhaps other eb4 participants will recall me as the other newbie (see dom above). as for how the weekend was...hmmm...life transforming. no, life-affirming maybe. i don't know. don't know. but i did feel a renewed take on life, refreshed and respirited in a sense and am full of beans to travel this path until it can be travelled no more. i am grateful to a certain fairy who gave the most wonderful gift of beauty i have ever been privy to - omigod! thank you!! and mesq, am looking forward to catching up for some dance tuition

anyway, a long overdue thank you to all. look forward to meeting with you again, sooner rather than later mehopes.

xo!

[ 11. January 2005, 21:08: Message edited by: saucymoo ]

there is always so much going on at an eb that i never get to do all i want!

i've been twice now and still havent looked through the gardens properly,i usually choose to be a social butterfly instead and move from interesting conversation to equally as interesting a conversation!

greetings to the other 'wicked party people' ,it was joyous!!!and thanx to the organizers for there contribution to ....umm life and the universe.

t s t .