The Corroboree
mescalito

How water reflects our consciousness

This site came from a search on spoon-bending!

web page illo_wat_kawachiFolkDance.jpg

Looks familiar ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ as a cross section don't you think?

and the spoon-bending

sites..

enjoy the uri geller in us all :P

[ 09. August 2004, 05:24: Message edited by: mescalito ]

Wow - great read.

Anyone interested in purchasing my homeopathic ayahuasca brews?

Hey Morg,

Not sure if you're having a laugh or if you're serious, but I have a friend who practices homeopathy and we were talking about making some remedies from some of the brews I like to cook up and having a go at proving them... can you share some info about what work you've done? (unless you're having a laugh, in which case... umm... he he he he <nervous laugh to try and fit in>). Feel free to PM or post.

Edited by Rabaelthazar

Was having a laugh, but am reconsidering my flippancy if people want to buy water from me. ;)

LOL homoeopathic aya. best idea ever!

mesc i was so intrigued by the water pictures that i spent more time reading into it last night. i'm sorry, but i'm not bought. to quote carl sagan, "extraordinary ordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"

i don't think he's fabricated the images, but i suspect that he's played music to water, taken hundreds of photos and chosen the best ones. i still think it's a cool idea and the pics look great.

Was having a laugh, but am reconsidering my flippancy if people want to buy water from me. ;)

Yeah, thought you might be... well, I guess we'll be treading un-treaded ground. Not 100% sure I buy the whole Homeopathy thing, but my mate is a fervent believer and I'm curious to see how an Ayahuasca remedy would go down in Homeopathy circles.

If there's anything interesting to report, I'll post.

Edited by Rabaelthazar

This whole water thing was talked about in the film "What the bleep do we know", a good watch about some of the unusual implications of quantum physics. Worth checking out if you're into the idea.

Edited by Rabaelthazar