The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Rev

Sat night and you can only get VB/EB or xxxx? the answer!

A new way to use shit beer

http://www.enematips.com/beerorwinen.html

"Beer or wine can be used, you will want them to be warm. Surprisingly you will get quite drunk. Possibly you will be dangerously drunk so you should be careful. It is a good idea to mix wine at half-strength the first time you use alcohol in an enema.

Alcohol is absorbed much more quickly in the intestines than in the stomach, so you need to be really careful.

Using hard alcohol is NOT A GOOD IDEA. You can die from this.

It might be worth a mention that mixing drugs (alcohol in this case) and strange medical procedures can be a bad idea. "

Now THATS Hardcore :o

I wonder if itll catch on? I can see all the sports clubs graduating to it from Funnels. Just guessing but i bet you can fit at least a jug and a half in your colon easy. Hold 10 mins and youd be riotously drunk

And for non-beer consumers you might have the bubbly enema or the beam n cola enema - that one with the benefit of the caffeine of course.

shitfaced!?.

ahh funnels its been so long :D beercan-thumb.jpg

[ 19. July 2004, 23:47: Message edited by: reville ]

Hmm a still wine but I think a beer or a sparkling white could feel rather strange lol and I bet spirits would burn a bit too.

reville:

Oh, there's another kind? :P

I have heard of individuals trying this with salvia tincture and stating that they wished they never tried, it burned their innerds pretty bad.

Perhaps high proof Alcohol can be harmful that way?

Apparently there are Inca murals of people giving each other beer enemas, the device used to insert the alcohol looked like an old set of bellows, I believe they used this method for hallucinogenic drugs as well.

Darklight:

Darklight:

Oh, there's another kind? :PNow now DL Rev did specify : Sat night and you can ONLY get VB/EB or xxxx? the answer..... :P

I can imagine it now

Step 1:warm 1 long-neck in the sun

Step 2:seat yourself comfortably out the back facing the neighbours bbq/pool area and with a smile...

Step 3:brace feet shake twist and insert

Step 4:mwuahahah

sick eh? :D :D

Darklight:

Darklight:

Oh, there's another kind? :Pyou keep baiting, i'll keep biting. there is in fact another kind. am having one right now - little creatures pale ale, and when i'm done with those i'll have a coopers best extra stout. obviously i'll have to work on getting you pissed then slipping some beer into your wine glass.

btw what's with all these alternative administration methods lately? vapourising and now this, it's gotta be easier just to drink your alcohol and just avoid the shitty types of beer regardless.

Aye

Well i guess you could drink it... sounds dangerous though

It is dangerous...real dangerous... I've heard stories of people, esp teenagers and stuff.. drinking too much and having a non-fatal overdose that included slurred speech, vommitting, loss of motor control and sometimes unconsciousness.

Really, it should be regulated before its misuse is out of control :P

-bumpy