The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
coolname

scopulicola seeds

Hey guys I am very keen to get a hold of any scop x scop seeds, or maybe scop x pach. Basically I want to end up with some spineless (or almost spineless) babies.

If anyone can help I will forever be in your debt and have heaps of cool stuff to trade or can ofcourse pay cash. I can even send you some of the plants when they are big enough aswell

Cheers

ive got a fair amount of op scop seed from last year, and one fruit has taken this year. its most definitely a big fat spineless scop, ive other scops that are definitely not big fat and spineless, the seeds ive planted definitely have spines on them but when they get a bit bigger who knows.

the op is most likely crossed with pc or fields pach.

that scop x scop is a bit of a challenge, I gave it a go last year with the cement tek but no luck. I picked up another big fat spineless in 2015 so im hoping I have more luck with 2 separate plants as opposed to trying to cross the same plant with itself.

• Like 2

you can just have some of them depending how many you want, ive got more than enough to plant for myself.

Mate give me a month or so and i will sort you out. I have at least 2 pods that are theoretically pure spineless scop working there magic.

Cheers b

• Like 4

Sorry mate also got a couple pach x my big scop pods as well.

I will be giving the vast majority of my seeds away anyway.

Just aend me a pm as a reminder

I've got some World Class spineless scop x spineless scop seeds....World Class because they were produced in Melbourne, found their way to South Eastern Europe & then to the USA. :)

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=40272&p=522283

I also have some Huarazensis x spineless scopulicola seeds and the reverse; the HZ plant being nearly spineless as well.

post-3765-0-25368000-1452142162_thumb.jp

post-3765-0-25368000-1452142162_thumb.jpg

post-3765-0-25368000-1452142162_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Zelly that is exciting. Thanks for the heads up :)