The Corroboree

Hey Peoples,

I just wanted to make a bit of a post about using the report function. As there seems to have been a bit of chatter about it recently.

Reports are an important part of keeping the forum going smooth. The moderation team read as much of the forum as we can but we cant see everything and somtimes, dont see things the same way as you might. If you see somthing that concerns you for some reason, report it. The Mods are all reasonable people and we will check it out and consider the best course of action for the whole community as timely as we can.

Somtimes people think things are too trivial to report but still think somthing is not right. You can always Pm me or any of the moderation team in these kinda cases. Some of the mod team are quite busy people but all of us will read and consider your pms as soon as we can.

Forum members can make reports on posts or pms pretty easy. There should be a button on the bottom of each post that says report this post or somthing similar too that. Tell us what you think is wrong when the dialog box pops up and we will get to it as soon as we can.

Lots of Love, Hillbilly

• Like 10

I second what hillbilly said and add a confession.

I read as much as my time allows, at least once, after I read something & not given it any other thought, it was reported and explained to me in the report which did explain legitimate issues

The moderators might do the moderating but it really helps us if people let us know when they think something isn't quite right. Another example comes to mind ( which wouldn't happen now because of the trading reputation thread) but there have been unscrupulous traders on the forums which get away with dodgy trades for a long time. this of course could have been stopped if someone reported the same guy taking advantage of people here.

• Like 2

Word wt, hb and EG are some of the fairest most decent dudes I know. They ain't asshats.

• Like 1

should I pin this in site & forum issues rather than in chill?

• Like 1