The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
mesq

For Instant Messenger Users post your address. (MSN, ICQ, AIM etc)

Ok

I generally only use MSN because I can't be bothered stuffing about with trillian... maybe I should...

Anyone can feel free to add me

[email protected]

Let's chat.. Horny, psychedelics freak just waiting online for you!!

:cool: Just kidding

gotta remove this getting alot of foreign ppl added to my contact list and not sure where its coming from pm me if you wanna add me

Edited by loaded

just got myself a new name:

pedro_santos

hope it works like that

Has anyone had any dramas with the MSN messenger?

I used to have it,but ended up with a virus or some shit and my mail program would invoke messenger,so I had to wipe the HDD and reinstalled windows.

I may give it a go again if anyone has any tips.

[email protected]

[ 05. January 2004, 12:36: Message edited by: mescalito ]

Alright,I folded and tried Trillian and decided to give the MSN thingy a go instead :rolleyes:

[email protected] it is.

[ 05. January 2004, 12:32: Message edited by: mescalito ]

[email protected]

but please don't be offended if you send me a message and I don't reply, alot of the time I forget to log off...and other times I can just be a rude fucker who is doing something else and can't be bothered replying

-bumpy

Yep it stuffed my machine so....goodbye

M ajor

S tressful

N uisance

:P

mesc---it shouldn't fuck up your PC--give details please.

everybody MAKE SURE you have MSN configured for your contacts & BLOCK ALL OTHER USERS

otherwise it's just like an open door for anyone to send you anything.

make sure your anti virus/fire wall or something is monitoring your messenger downloads.

Guest electro

msupdate .... updata update update ...

msn (and windows) has constant exploits being made .. if you dont update you are vulnerable for anyoen wo walk in & screw your machine.

msn for me @ work = [email protected]

[ 03. March 2004, 15:54: Message edited by: electro ]

Guest electro

lol dont block all other users ... otherwise we cant see eachother unless our lists are fully updated with all the addys here :)

quote:

unless our lists are fully updated with all the addys here

- well that's what you do.

you add the addresses to your contacts---it automatically adds them to the other persons contact list, then you can leave BLOCK ALL OTHER USERS & still see your new contacts.

MUCH less annoying.

[ 04. March 2004, 03:49: Message edited by: nabraxas ]

Nabraxas..mesenger seems to dig it's claws into the mail program,which wouldn't send or receive mail.Even with sygate firewall or Nortons Systemworks running,the PC gets progressively slower and crashes.I've wiped and reinstalled the HDD 4 times this year after installing messenger...only this time I haven't installed msn messenger...?

Guest electro

-->Nabraxas..mesenger seems to dig it's claws into the mail program,which wouldn't send or receive mail.

- msn in integrated with outlook express, they share contacts and msn refuses to close wile oe is open ... solution .. use outlook (comes with office .. much more powerful program - doesnt fall down).

It shoudltn have stopped it sending mail...

-->Even with sygate firewall or Nortons Systemworks running,the PC gets progressively slower and crashes.

both of those programs running would have tied up system resources even more ... some (all?) copies of msn use up more & more resources the longer they are left on... this is generally not so much the case in win 2k & xp, but it can happen ... crappy ms progs. Restart usually fixes it - for a while.

->I've wiped and reinstalled the HDD 4 times this year after installing messenger...only this time I haven't installed msn messenger...?

lol ive done that - but im moving to it from icq because the new phones comming out have messenger on them ... screw text at 25c a pop ... gprs $5 account shoudl cover all my texting ia msn rather than sms :) (to hell with $30 sms bills & $200 phone bills )