The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
infinite_monkey

anyone see the aliens on george negus

i know this is a little late well alot i think, but did anyone catch the episode on alien encounters on george negus tonight, well i thought the "alien" experiences that people were talking about were Remarkably similar to DMT experiences (little people, bright white light, geometric designs, langauge without speaking etc etc etc) even the art that was in the back ground of the interview with the alien abduction therapist was a lot like a DMT experience,

of course not that i have ever tried or even seen DMT its just from what i have heard from a friend of a friend

I've thought about this before! I happened to be reading DMT experience reports before watching t.v in bed one night, some alien encounters type show was on. The similarities are unmistakable!

If you read anything on melatonin you usually run in to a little snippet like this: "human body contains both DMT and 5-methoxy-DMT... the body converts tryptophan into DMT, 5-methoxy-DMT and serotonin..."

which might put some weight into the association I guess you might be trying to make.

Thoughts everyone?

while I fully believe in extraterrestial life, I would assume anyone smart enough to get to earth would hopefully have other priorities than to subject us to our repressed fears and fantasies by prodding and probing in all the wrong places. This fact of banal simplicity is in itself a good indicator that "alien encounters" are in inner space rather than outer space. This is further supported by comparing the IQ/education/experience level of the abductee with the complexity of the experience. Surely the complexity would vary with the alien's qualities rather than with the abductee's qualities. Or should we assume that only dumb aliens get to probe dumb people ?

So, assuming that the abduction syndrome is a neurological phenomenon, it stands to reason that one of the biogenic tryptamines/indoles is responsible.

It'd be interesting to find out the average time at which these encounters occur,as I'm led to believe that the pineal gland releases hormones at around 3am?

BTW.I think George's moustache may have harboured alien forms :D

[ 23. October 2003, 00:05: Message edited by: mescalito ]

mescalito:

BTW.I think George's moustache may have harboured alien forms

I think its currently harbouring the rest of John Howards eyebrows :)

there was also an excelent show on in the middle of the day about a month ago i believe it was a david suzuki documentry. by memory it was about things like ESP, telepathy etc than it went on to what physics knows of reality and how it is more than possible according to physics for such abilities to be real. it was very interesting

Darklight:

Darklight:

BTW.I think George's moustache may have harboured alien forms

I think its currently harbouring the rest of John Howards eyebrows :)I feel sick....

torsten wrote

"while I fully believe in extraterrestial life, I would assume anyone smart enough to get to earth would hopefully have other priorities than to subject us to our repressed fears and fantasies "

LOL :D