The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
magical9

First Graft/Trying to save variegated plant

I'm sure ferret means well but the last post or two was more like venting...

im pretty sure the plants were not as offended as some of us were when he got frustrated

and threw out the remaining plant material, or with the seemingly sarcastic apologies

in response to some of the criticism, be it constructive or not... I didn't like the asking

for the yellow penis and I almost ranted about that lol but it would have moreso been

a reflection of what I was going through the other day rather than whether or not

Magical deserves the yellow penis

some of us remember that lessons can take time and that theres still more to come

even for those of us who have reconnected with nature.... just remember that its

a process not an event, though it seems like an event when we finally arrive... I for

one am still in the process, after coming out of a viscious bout with materialism

in my 20s which I didn't recognize as materialism at the time. Now just a huge

lesson about what the pursuit of money can do to a kid.. now im hapier with less

money, just don't have as many friends eh... im certainly more secure in my identity

take it as you will Magical9... either way if ur still around in a few years, i'll remind you about this thread...

nothing personal ferret I don't know much about your personality... I completely agree with your

posting before Magical replied that way, and well those few observations we both agree on are

just not gonna change overnight ... when I see that sort of sarcasm I just figure its someone that isn 't

ready to change their perspective right now.. I do think this thread is and was due some hardcore

criticism and whether or not it can be heard is a factor of maturity and perhaps other influences ,

but the way you replied to the sarcasm I don't think was constructive.. can't blame u for not having excellent

psychological and parenting skills! I almost typed up a similar sort of rant before deciding it was just a rant

and I just hit delete instead, turned on some buddha bar and fixed my vibes

anyways if Magicals Passion is real, it will keep growing,,, if its just money or ego based then it'll pass

just like that plant did... shrugs... I have no way to tell but being that he's acquired so many plants

in a short period of time makes me believe theres some inkling of a passion there, and perhaps

the plants have got a whole lot of things to teach! My advice would be communicate with your plants..

establishing that communication can take time especially if ur not a good listener, but who is in their

earlier years.. i wasn't lol and thats fine you don't have to take my advice, it sounds better coming

from them anyways, or at least from peeps your know well and respect and well this is still the internet

even if its one of the nice places on the net, imo

Katu kudos to you for bringing some balance here...you are obviously a mature cat with some experience

under your belt and even tho this thread isnt mine I appreciate that... after reading your reply it caused me

to re-evalute some of my own feelings and helped me realized that alot of it was based on some other stressors...

including yet another plant I may have screwed up with :( does't seem as bad now that i've taken the time

to think it through... can't say an hour of hearing buddha bar didn't help either :P

so how's that for some morning therapy

peace

P.S. I typed this up a couple of times...

I think im just gonna have to accept the fact that im long winded

Edited by Spine Collector

Ive never been on a forum where asking an inocent question results in the following:

A) you are told you collected too many cactus too fast (who the hell are you?)(how many cactus should one collect and how fast as to be acceptable to the community?)

B ) you are told you are impatient ( based on what? 6 months of trying to save a cutting? )

C) you are called a dick among other things by people who dont know fuck about you all while saying YOU are the arrogant jerk. mind blowing.

All before any real advice is given. Then when you try to explain yourself or defend yourself then other members come on to confirm that you are indeed a piece of shit who bought too much too fast and are way too impatient. There are certain members here that clearly have ego issues as they feel the need to talk down to other members who are asking for help. Then they feel like they are owed something for this advice especially if you didnt take their advice or didnt perform it well enough. The responses i get sometimes make it seem as though no new members, or newbies are allowed to be here. As though its disrespectful to not know everything when posting here. I try to be cool with everyone i meet on here but there seems to be a steady supply of members who have come to some pig headed conclusions as to who they think I am and what I am doing and how i am doing it. You talk about arrogance while shitting it all over the people you are talking down to. When i ask for help on a subject I always make sure its in a tone that doesnt sound as though im some badass at cactus who just got stuck on something. No, i let my newbishness stand out and ask my question only to be talked down to by sad little men with big ego's. Allowing yourself to get all worked up and actually offended by MY frustration... thats sad and very selfish.

"ya dude i agree magical9 is a dick < i really hope i look cool jumping on the band wagon > ya he's super impatient even though i dont know fuck about him or whats going on in his life <oh boy oh boy im gonna be accepted as long as act like a pius prick about my hobby in front of my peers >"

And you see, this whole response will im sure be used to show how im just such a jerk. Such a dick for defending myself and clarifying my position against uncalled for derision.

Edited by magical9

Alright guys. Yes, It was heartbreaking to see that Plant go so fast. And yes, that´s how you learn. Killed a lot of plants in my life until i learned what to do and what not. So please cut the guy some slack and give him time to learn. I know he could have saved it, but all this coulda, woulda doesn´t lead anywhere.Don´t argue over this...i guess the biggest punishment is looking back in a few years at these pictures and knowing the plant won´t come back. That´s punishment enough. Case closed.

Edited by Evil Genius
  • Like 4

yeah this thread did go too far in one direction and my apologies for contributing to that even in the last post

@ Magical9... I certainly didn't mean to imply that I think you are a dick in case you directed any of that at me...

I have gained ALOT of tremendously helpful info from reading through old threads and SAB comes up in the

searches more than any of them... and so im usually mindful of that for other newbs when I post but this did

get a bit off track... with that said when I was more of a newb alot of ppl made me feel like shit, perhaps not intentionally

and not really so much here at SAB but some other places... in fact I stuck around here because that wasn't the case

im sure you'll gain more from the experience than you will from anything anyone has commented here... best of luck with

ur magical garden...

Edited by Spine Collector

somethin to learn for firsts

some opinion... on grafting....

you dont learn grafting on emergency.. but anywayzz... in my few years, I have not particularly liked myrtillocactus as grafting stock ...

some people say its the best... well i'm not so thrilled: when too watered its too solid, when unwatered its so fluidless...

depends on what you graft too! anyways, I got this fail experience to teach me

well nowadays myrti monsters work wonders on myrti

compatibility Must play a role...

hey shouldn we do a grafting philosophy thread... I am only sticking up to spinecollector who took the time to write some nice commentary on to how some people confront, and how they step back from the confrontation ....

we should express ourselves now?? its a fuckin forum no?

we choose to be silent, to wait for the fire/heat to come down..

and then intervene

thats why I asked you how old are you magick8, I am 34 close to 35+ btw

please EG dont erase this... its all trichocereus OCD usual shit with a pinch of yellowish dicks...

AND WE ARE ALL VICTIMS OF THE DIZEASE, ONE WAY OR ANOTHER..

.. zelly why did you intentionally put the varietata columanra tricho in front of the variegata penis... WHY??

you troll!!you intentionally did this to flame the convo, right?

++++++

because I like to be philosophical.. with this member magical ... I didnt particularly like his attitude towads cacti and buying and PM people and asking and then bashing an all... and I still dont like it after all this shit..

man, this ferret dude , once in another convincing reality sent me some treasure collection of ethno seeds for nothing, just becauses, I suppose, I seemed cool enough....

why ferret take the time to bash you... well I have missed this kind of shit!!! always coming from USA.

these dude has not time to discuss his shit, he's got loooots of stuff....

magic8 , 9 or whatnot? said: "Some of us have jobs and lots of things going on"

boy, what a dick... zelly... man... some of them are only yellow...

let that bastard yellow tbm, limbs relieve themselves by grafting all yellow dicks/limbs to a bridgesii seedlings, most nicely seedling of the bridgesii X pachanoi persuation or even pachanoi X brisdesii persuation..

and please , EG dont delete this, I mean zelly's variegated prick .. ehhh sorry I mean the variegata penis plant TBM and what not...

and of course, I AM , the one who I deserve zelly to sell me one yellow dick to...

the one MEANT to have yellow dick... imaging FUCKING with a yello dick....

I have grown dicks for a while and I think I like them... mostly because they're smaller than me!

and yeah they're clone B lol hehehe

well when you graft them its anothath thing, they look like clone A TBM, did this once...

guess why I did not did this again ... the dick turned up longer than mine..

now dicks , the say they grow slowly... okey, maybe, if you live in canada!

but their root grows like a muthafucker ..

talking about dicks...

and dick talk

watch lots of US films

well in retrospect...

I luv me being right, always love it !!!

because I have a moon in leo (8) position in my natle chart..

and I love it because it proves itself in a later time

its data for those who can apprehend it...

and I was right about the american shit... gosh, EG, you shouldn't have deleted the whole shit... ore maybe.... dunno...

dont know how embarssed I would be... but then again embarassment is better than false smiles, I say....

knowing ourselves

confrontation

peace liberation

being polite to those who tolerate/help/be sweet with you

ps2

hey sorry I hope I did not make this a total fuck up...

magick8 or 9 I dont remember, dont be like that this to the community.. this is a peacefull community...

PS3

you know magick some people (like NeuroSOup, a nut from your country) believe they can control shit with marketing...

but that naturally, since people seem to naturally (???) tend to be idiots....

this place is not a service! this place is not a service!this place is not a service!this place is not a service!this place is not a service!this place is not a service!this place is not a service!this place is not a service!this place is not a service!this place is not a service!this place is not a service!this place is not a service!this place is not a service!this place is not a service!this place is not a service!this place is not a service!this place is not a service!this place is not a service!this place is not a service!this place is not a service!this place is not a service!this place is not a service!this place is not a service!this place is not a service!this place is not a service!this place is not a service!this place is not a service!

EDITED OUT A BUNCH OF INSULTS. EG

Edited by Evil Genius

sorry Philocacti, I posted drunk again!

but its like you say

some drunk fool over the internet

dont take his word so serious... its still a forum

• Like 2

:scratchhead::bootyshake::BANGHEAD2:

somethin to learn for firsts

some opinion... on grafting....

you dont learn grafting on emergency.. but anywayzz... in my few years, I have not particularly liked myrtillocactus as grafting stock ...

some people say its the best... well i'm not so thrilled: when too watered its too solid, when unwatered its so fluidless...

depends on what you graft too! anyways, I got this fail experience to teach me

well nowadays myrti monsters work wonders on myrti

compatibility Must play a role...

hey shouldn we do a grafting philosophy thread... I am only sticking up to spinecollector who took the time to write some nice commentary on to how some people confront, and how they step back from the confrontation ....

we should express ourselves now?? its a fuckin forum no?

we choose to be silent, to wait for the fire/heat to come down..

and then intervene

thats why I asked you how old are you magick8, I am 34 close to 35+ btw

please EG dont erase this... its all trichocereus OCD usual shit with a pinch of yellowish dicks...

AND WE ARE ALL VICTIMS OF THE DIZEASE, ONE WAY OR ANOTHER..

.. zelly why did you intentionally put the varietata columanra tricho in front of the variegata penis... WHY??

you troll!!you intentionally did this to flame the convo, right?

++++++

because I like to be philosophical.. with this member magical ... I didnt particularly like his attitude towads cacti and buying and PM people and asking and then bashing an all... and I still dont like it after all this shit..

man, this ferret dude , once in another convincing reality sent me some treasure collection of ethno seeds for nothing, just becauses, I suppose, I seemed cool enough....

why ferret take the time to bash you... well I have missed this kind of shit!!! always coming from USA.

these dude has not time to discuss his shit, he's got loooots of stuff....

magic8 , 9 or whatnot? said: "Some of us have jobs and lots of things going on"

boy, what a dick... zelly... man... some of them are only yellow...

you heartless anti graft nazi prick, let that bastard yellow tbm, limbs relieve themselves by grafting all yellow dicks/limbs to a bridgesii seedlings, most nicely seedling of the bridgesii X pachanoi persuation or even pachanoi X brisdesii persuation..

and please , EG dont delete this, I mean zelly's variegated prick .. ehhh sorry I mean the variegata penis plant TBM and what not...

and of course, I AM , the one who I deserve zelly to sell me one yellow dick to...

the one MEANT to have yellow dick... imaging FUCKING with a yello dick....

I have grown dicks for a while and I think I like them... mostly because they're smaller than me!

and yeah they're clone B lol hehehe

well when you graft them its anothath thing, they look like clone A TBM, did this once...

guess why I did not did this again ... the dick turned up longer than mine..

now dicks , the say they grow slowly... okey, maybe, if you live in canada!

but their root grows like a muthafucker ..

talking about dicks...

and dick talk

watch lots of US films

well in retrospect...

I luv me being right, always love it !!!

because I have a moon in leo (8) position in my natle chart..

and I love it because it proves itself in a later time

its data for those who can apprehend it...

and I was right about the american shit... gosh, EG, you shouldn't have deleted the whole shit... ore maybe.... dunno...

dont know how embarssed I would be... but then again embarassment is better than false smiles, I say....

knowing ourselves

confrontation

peace liberation

being polite to those who tolerate/help/be sweet with you

ps2

hey sorry I hope I did not make this a total fuck up...

magick8 or 9 I dont remember, dont be like that this to the community.. this is a peacefull community...

like nazi or hitler youth organisations and shit..

PS3

you know magick some people (like NeuroSOup, a nut from your fucking country) believe they can control shit with marketing...

but that naturally, since people seem to naturally (???) tend to be idiots....

this place is not a service! this place is not a service!this place is not a service!this place is not a service!this place is not a service!this place is not a service!this place is not a service!this place is not a service!this place is not a service!this place is not a service!this place is not a service!this place is not a service!this place is not a service!this place is not a service!this place is not a service!this place is not a service!this place is not a service!this place is not a service!this place is not a service!this place is not a service!this place is not a service!this place is not a service!this place is not a service!this place is not a service!this place is not a service!this place is not a service!this place is not a service!

damn mutant, this shit is too priceless to not quote......and the mods can do whatever they want cuz I've already pdf'd it......

see the thing is, when you're drunk you usually spout off with whats on your mind, as do most drunks.....the reader gets to see what you really think when you're not bullshitting us when you're sober.

And hell fucking yes, given a chance to reach half way around the world & soundly jerk a foul mouthed sloppy drunk's chain, who couldn't resist? :bootyshake:

here's a dick bigger than yours and its a whopping 5cm......

post-3765-0-48148400-1407375205_thumb.jp

post-3765-0-48148400-1407375205_thumb.jpg

post-3765-0-48148400-1407375205_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

^^^ Lovely cock, Zelly.

Since this thread has delved into a ridiculous slinging match I'll put my 2c in too. It's not like it can get much worse at this point! ;)

I honestly don't get all the earlier hate directed toward Magical. He was just asking for advice, it NEVER needed to turn into a name calling thread because people were seemingly jealous that he had a variegated cactus that other people wanted for themselves. Weird.

Anyway, I don't see why we can't all have and want heaps of sexy cactus/plants in our own gardens without getting shitty with each other. I've been reading many things on SAB for a lot longer than I've been a member, (I couldn't get an account verified for a very long time for some reason, I had to keep submitting my request for ages before being accepted, a year or so, I reckon). And I really, really like this place! I just find it a little sad to see the name calling and anger that seems so unnecessary.

• Like 2

Are you implying that I harass other members for cactus cuttings then bash other members?

Alright, i closed this Shitfest because i don´t see this going in any direction that has to do with grafting or cacti.

Wanna close this with a zelly quote that will probably still make me lol in a few years from now on:

and the mods can do whatever they want cuz I've already pdf'd it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 4