The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Ximeljef

Bill Hicks

i'm assuming that this is a forum full of people with their third eyes "squeegeed open". so i will also assume that there are many here familiar with the work of bill hicks. has anybody got any cds or bootlegs theyd be willing to distribute?

Funny that :D I was just about to burn all my mp3's of Bill Hicks that i got through kazaa awile back.

Interested??

i wish Bill HIcks was still alive to comment on recent political situations. It is kinda eerie though when you hear routines aimed at bushes father ringing true again.

hicks also has some great routines on drugs

"Heroin.........Heroin.......Glue"

i feel, sometimes, more than anything else, comedy can reach the truth in ways far more accessible than philosophies or religions.

I believe Jack is the man you want to speak with.

like all great social satirists he only ever called it like it is. it's always good to take a step back and have a laugh at the things that make you so mad. my favourite one that's also on a tool album:

I'd like to see a positive LSD story. Would that be newsworthy? Just once, hear what it's all about. "Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death. Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves... Here's Tom with the weather." :D

yeah, bill definately told it as it is. i can trade for those mp3s chris. if you want a bootleg i have one called "i'm sorry folks". i cant remember the date on it, but i tihnk its 92. my personal favorite bill moments are those where he does his beast noises, like that bit on sane man where he flies off the handle talking about dick clark being satan. those are great.

Ximeljef...Whats the bootleg of Audio or video??

I've got 27 mp3's (around 80min)of i think his funniest work,3 of them are from "I'm sorry folks"

The quality of some arent great but most are good.

If you still want e-mail me.

Ximeljef:

yeah, bill definately told it as it is. i can trade for those mp3s chris. if you want a bootleg i have one called "i'm sorry folks". i cant remember the date on it, but i tihnk its 92. my personal favorite bill moments are those where he does his beast noises, like that bit on sane man where he flies off the handle talking about dick clark being satan. those are great.

hahaha

is that one where he talks about a few different celebrities that must of sold out to satan to become popular like mc hammer "sucking satans cock" and then come the beast noises :)

"he talks about a few different celebrities that must of sold out to satan to become popular like mc hammer "sucking satans cock" and then come the beast noises"--- i know i've seen that on TV, but i guess it can't have been in Aus.

I have:

movies: One Night Stand

Chicago (from the Funny Farm i think)

CD's: Relentless

Chicago (live)

Scottish radio Interview

Rant in E Minor

I am desperately seeking a copy of the movie Sane Man if anyone has it???

Chemelion

Hey guys, i've got "Bill Hicks - Revelations" in div-x format that would easily fit on a cd with room to spare for a couple of his audio files that I also have.

My internet connection is not the greatest for uploading unless to someone on the same isp so PM me if you want a copy through trusty old Aus post.

It's about an hour long, mullet in full force.

Guest electro

shin -

bill hicks doesnt need to still be alive, i'm sure michael moore is a less funny, (oddly old) reincarnation of bill

seriously i too also would like to see him still around.. the loss of bill is a loss for all ...