The Corroboree
wert

Help please. Transfer music from iphone to pc?

Anyone have a simple, i mean simple cause im tarded with computers in general.

Device. iphone4s w/data conection

Computer. Fairly recent model windows, no internet.

So htf do i tranfer bought itunes to the pc?

Ive read alot of shit bout it but downloading programs ect is thst reslly necisary? We own the music since we payed for it. Right?

IMO your better off downloading it again (for free). Not only is it less hassle than trying to play music you paid for, its likely to be better quality. (apple sells music at 128 i think)

• Like 1

Haha welcome to Apple, sucker! I have been having the reverse problem (ie computer to phone). They don't make life easy!

only from the itunes library it started from, its apart of copy protection.

goes from pc to iphone, but not iphone to pc (except info/pictures etc)

when I plug my iPhone into my computer if my phone has songs that aren't on my iTunes then it asks me if I want to transfer it? although i haven't updated my iTunes in a few years or so...

IMO your better off downloading it again (for free). Not only is it less hassle than trying to play music you paid for, its likely to be better quality. (apple sells music at 128 i is it less hassle than trying to play music you paid for, its likely to be better quality. (apple sells music at 128 i think)

IMO your better off downloading it again (for free). Not only is it less hassle than trying to play music you paid for, its likely to be better quality. (apple sells music at 128 i think)

Care to share what app might be simple?

The 128 part i found to piss me off too since were actually legally purchasing the music

haha thats the world of apple they do anything they can to stop piracy

im pretty sure you cant do it unless it jailbroken as they call it

i hate apple would never buy an I-anything

i have an iPad but thats cos i found it haha all it really gets used for is browsing the web using my wifi at home

i do have a shitload of music ive already downloaded and got from where ever else thats on there but yeh dont bother buying songs with em

Partly correct, you can choose to purchase music from the iTunes store @ 320 & WAV, it's done via preferences :)

I do agree though freely re-downloading the tunes you're after will be easier than converting. Most converters only convert a percentage of the tune unless you pay for their software.

Download an app calledd iosync it's free and does a good job of transfer that and it also can install .ipa packages easily and back up your existing .ipa's..

Be warned tho if you re-sync with itunes you can lose any music you instal thru syncios??? Overall it makes it easy to do what you are asking.

www.syncios.com

Edited by in_spirit

Does "syncios" go on the pc or phone?

If it gos on the pc how am i supposed to get it there wiyhout the net?

Cheers for your replies guys.

Download bit torrent.

Search for your music on the pirate bay.

I re-downloaded my CD collection this way. Much faster and easier than ripping CD's.

Introduction to torrents

i have an ipad and it's one of the most infuriating pieces of shit i've ever had the misfortune to encounter

hate hate hate

edit: i'd just install vlc (on phone and pc) i hate itunes as well

Edited by bot6
  • Like 1