The Corroboree
Dreamwalker.

Women are more likely to be verbally and physically aggressive towards their partners than men suggests a new study

no shit but a male turns around and does even a 1/4 of that shit.... fucking double standards i tell you, i had an exgf break into my house and i had to forcefully remove her from the premises while calling the police and her parents tried to get me charged with assault lol. fortunately she had broken a window to get in else i would of been fucked.

it's worth watching

• Like 2

Verbally and physically, plus they know how to phuk with your mind.

• Like 3

Verbally and physically, plus they know how to phuk with your mind.

I reckon mind-fuck capacities are evenly distributed between genders

Haven't read they study, but not surprised by results you reported, given that LGBT relationships seem to have the same percentage of domestic violence as heterosexual ( quoting again from memory ). I knew a paramedic years ago who told me that about 30% of DV cases he was called to had women as the aggressors and he wouldn't be surprised by under-reporting by men.

The physical injuries he said were comparatively minor when compared to those experienced by women at the hands of men, but given our understanding of DV as an emotional and financial process, not just a physical one, it is not difficult to imagine that female-on-male abuse covers as wide a base as it's gender opposite

The study could also be interpreted as women being more aware and thus likely to self-report incidents of physical or verbal aggression.

There is *much* more work to be done in this field. Much more. And it needs to be done well.

And I'd like to see ethics classes in schools instead of religious classes, which have no place in secular education. Definitely one of the major topics would be a gender neutral "How to not be an arsehole to people" class. Sorely needed. As is teaching other ways of conflict resolution. Preferably by qualified people with real world experience in negotiating

• Like 2

And I'd like to see ethics classes in schools instead of religious classes, which have no place in secular education. Definitely one of the major topics would be a gender neutral "How to not be an arsehole to people" class. Sorely needed. As is teaching other ways of conflict resolution. Preferably by qualified people with real world experience in negotiating

I kinda agree with the ethics classes in principle, but I would also be concerned that it would be hijacked by people with there own interests and related agenda's. I'm utterly disgusted by PC..............its just neo liberal fascism.........sadly prejudice is instinctive...... everybody is prejudice ......its about your culture, personal identity and where you draw your line in the sand...we all have a right.....a birth right.....to love and hate and think whatever we chose........thought police are on the horizon..............

how long does it take to learn "not to do harm to others"............short and sweet.........sadly most schools are places of horror........for many, it is the most violent period in their lives............they should be replaced by small community classes run by parents with lots of field trips focusing on exposure to community/cultural and environmental diversity using the internet as the backbone.

• Like 3

You give them a smack every once in a while. It releases your endorphins and makes you feel better. Also if you smackem up one good one they can release some cool hormones followed by a hit of adreniline. Kinda like a free high. Really they should thank you for the occasional clip around the ears. I dont bash my missus but, she cooks kick ass food and makes my clothes look and smell better. She would likely spit i my dinner and put my clothes in the blender and throwem in the garden or somat.

You give them a smack every once in a while. It releases your endorphins and makes you feel better. Also if you smackem up one good one they can release some cool hormones followed by a hit of adreniline. Kinda like a free high. Really they should thank you for the occasional clip around the ears. I dont bash my missus but, she cooks kick ass food and makes my clothes look and smell better. She would likely spit i my dinner and put my clothes in the blender and throwem in the garden or somat.

I'd say you'd be getting off lightly if she just spat in your food and fucked with your clothes. With that attitude you're lucky she doesn't cut your cock off.

• Like 4

I only propper smack her infront of her freinds so i dont look weak. Plus shes less likely to fight back due to the embarrasment ive commited her to.

Hey wert mate just out of curiosity are you trying to be funny or offensive? Cause your doing a bang up job of the latter.

Pfft, kids these days and their dry, dry humour. He had me going for about 5 seconds too