The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
HolographicYou

Coleus varieties

Hello again everybody,

Like many of you out there, I cant get enough of these wonderful coleus strains available.

Although is it just me or is it near impossible to get the more crazy coloured and patterned ones from within Australia?

I understand that these types are propagated by cuttings but why does nowhere overseas ship their cuttings?

Myself and friends wish to become quite the coleus hoarders so if you have 'em we'll by them.

Pics of what you have would be amazing!

Thanks. :)

• Like 1

I have a coleus mix which has nice colors no dragon coleus though. It is seed that I can trade. I am a world away though so check import regulations.

Thanks but the coleus seed mixes never seem to hold much variety at all. But thank you for your offer. :)

i also have some seed, pretty deadly colours, only 1 variety, haven't got much but could spare a few. im in aus

oi holo , were ya live??

I live in Melbourne.

Oyster I appreciate your offer but its okay no need to give away what you have in low quantity. :)

I agree. So many nice varieties.

i can probably send some cuttings of quite a few various shapes sizes and colours, need to pick them up from my exs place but when i do ill take some photos and let you know

If you come across "green giant" let me know I'd be keen to trade. I've been trying to track one down for a while, but with little success, I only ever managed to find "versa lime".

i got a few but i dont know the var or how common they are?? :scratchhead: i can do rootted cuts or seed??

Rooted cuts would be preferable I think.

Do you have pictures of the plants you do have?