The Corroboree
timtam

last night i smoked some weeds

i have no idea of the name of the plants. i did look for this plant on the australian weeds list but can't find it. .

Edited by timtam

Be carefull out there smoking unknown substances!

Yes one of them almost killed me lol gave me a fever. i also don't know the name of that plant.

I can't go back on my word now. Today will be the last time :unsure:

ID them first, and do some research. They could potentially do permanent damage.

• Like 2

ID them first, and do some research. They could potentially do permanent damage.

ok thanks!

Edited by timtam

the other resembles the marijuana plant

Not like this I hope:

ric_com.jpg

• Like 2

Not like this I hope:

ric_com.jpg

No but thanks for the warning

Edited by timtam

snap, crackle, pop. ricen bubbles

• Like 5

Hello Timtam, please don't get this the wrong way, but I really think you don´t seem to be experienced enough with Plant Taxonomy and Toxicology to just "smoke some weed" growing in the wild. You know, i usually stfu because most of the people here know what they are doing, but somehow, it feels like you are not aware of the risk you are taking. I knew people who ended up with liver and kidney failure over shit like this and while i appreciate your enthusiasm for experiments, I really think you should ask for ID first. Note that i said "i knew people like that"? I said that for a reason. You know, I really don't want a dead member here. So next time, i would recommend you to take pics and ask first. Some people here are really experienced withidentication s. It´s your life and your liver, but I don't really want to watch you trash your organs without saying a thing.

Edited by Evil Genius
  • Like 10

Hello Timtam, please don't get this the wrong way, but I really think you don´t seem to be experienced enough with Plant Taxonomy and Toxicology to just "smoke some weed" growing in the wild. You know, i usually stfu because most of the people here know what they are doing, but somehow, it feels like you are not aware of the risk you are taking. I knew people who ended up with liver and kidney failure over shit like this and while i appreciate your enthusiasm for experiments, I really think you should ask for ID first. Note that i said "i knew people like that"? I said that for a reason. You know, I really don't want a dead member here. So next time, i would recommend you to take pics and ask first. Some people here are really experienced withidentication s. It´s your life and your liver, but I don't really want to watch you trash your organs without saying a thing.

Yes i know i don't have the experience, All the experienced herb is shit. That's why i am researching" i do it for the team, I do it for you for all of you we all gotta die sooner or later"YES?,

Who's gonna tell us not to smoke that weed when u r dead?¿??

Ur argument is flawed, you smoke something for tghe tewam for all of us, no-one here knows you or what weed u smoked ?? You die doing it? Whats going to stop us smoking the same now, and all you have to do is ask here and you more ghtg get the helpful information of what is it? Is it safe? Etc

C'mon its not hard to be safe...

• Like 1

im safe ?

hhahahaaa remenber this

i dont

no 1 cares

:bootyshake:

What? .¿.

I knew a guy who ate random mushrooms, hoping to trip. He was particularly attracted to the colourful ones. He now has to eat special foods and has to shit through a pipe coming out of his intestines.

he's gonna die soon. :(

You know, we´re all open minded here so I´ll certainly spare you from the moral-hammer. Most people here have nothing against experimenting and I appreciate your enthusiasm. Just don´t do it the stupid way. Next time, just take pictures and ask first. I´m sure here are many that will be happy to help you.

Edited by Evil Genius
  • Like 2

That's why i am researching" i do it for the team, I do it for you for all of you

Actually, much of the pharmacology of common weeds is quite well understood already, because of the extensive research about consumption of these ubiquitous species by livestock.

• Like 3

Put up some pics timtam , you can get some ID's

Edited by waterboy

And you won't be doing anything for the team if you injure yourself smoking random plants.

I suggest you get one of the many good books about ethnobotany and pick some of those plants to research. Plenty of the species described have had very little modern experimentation, and you might actually be able to do some decent research on little-known species. Now that would be doing it for the team.

Edited by Alice

... or just smoke some cannabis instead :lol:

• Like 4

maybe we won't need the geriatic sub forum after all,

I have hurt myself quite a bit recently, i think it comes with the age. and it got me to thinking... I wonder - when I'm still coming back here in say 20 years will there be a sub forum for the aging gardeners sharing tips ( and hopefully medications ;) ) of 'how to get up once your down' and 'how to think the worst of young people'. I put my hand up in advance as mod of that forum.

I won't repeat anything that has been said above - you get the message. this thread is interesting however,

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=37718#entry456094

Edited by watertrade
  • Like 4

tumblr_ljzblrFhno1qa75jho1_400.jpg

• Like 6

tumblr_ljzblrFhno1qa75jho1_400.jpg

to be fair, he does look pretty wasted. maybe he is onto something.

• Like 6