The Corroboree
watertrade

Facebook trichocereus appreciation society

H, if anyone knows the owner of this group could you ask then to message me please I want to chat about getting booted off :). I enjoyed looking at the pics.

I'm not too bothered if it doesn't happen - it just made my facebook experience better,

Cheers

I follow the page

The pics are cool.

I would advise avoiding anything appearing to be writing though.

I'm on there as well. I post quite a bit on there. I just never get into discussion about alks or potency.

Brett Is the admin there.

I that group was cool when there was less than 100 people. I bailed as it got clogged up with noobs making me tear my hear out.

You can still view it even though your not joined, thats what I do.

At the top of the page underneath the last rib of the second last trich to the right of the cover photo is a Gear shaped Tab, click on it and then it has many an option for the group, including leaving it.

Otherwise, there's the Notifications Tab and just set it to never receive notifications.

EDIT:

HAHA Whoops, I thought you wanted to boot yourself off the page :P

Edited by Sabry
  • Like 1

Why did u get booted wt??

I advertised some seed and man did I get messaged by some tyre kickers, about 15 messages inquiring about the seed, askin bout genetics, how much, oh yeah ill buy them, ill email my details, nothin!

Bretloth is a member here, he's the admin of that page.

I got booted for trying to advertise the kiva site I'm involved with

http://www.kiva.org/team/ethnobotanists

I thought there may be a worthy connection given 99% of specifically Trich collectors would fit the ethnobotany interest and may like to help out too. But it turns out there is nothing people like more than shouting 'spam! Spam! Boot, boot! I found it kind of funny really. I really do try and be a good Internet citizen.

Anyway.

There is something coming soon endorced by the mighty lord himself which will smite the Facebook trichocereus page and have content.

• Like 4

and have content.

I'm not saying the facebook one didn't have some good content. just this one will have more good content. in my opinion.

Phew! close one.

Edited by watertrade