The Corroboree
mystical oyster

Entheongaia 2014 - CANCELLED!!

oops don't know why it does that ^^ copy and paste the whole link to your browser

• Like 1

Hmmm, might just have to arrange a visit to my sisters place, (who lives in Cairns) that weekend, would love to meet like-minded people and a SAB camp sounds like a fantastic idea.

Gtarman I find your comments regarding far north QLD extremely insulting, we're not all red necks. I would like to go into this further but i'm late for the Peeramon pig hunt, it's an event "for the whole family", "bring the kids".. :wink:

• Like 3

Fuckin FNQ? :huh::unsure:

If this type of event was held on the Sunny Coast it would go off. Note to self for the future...

Have fun y'all :wink:

Gtarman I find your comments regarding far north QLD extremely insulting, we're not all red necks. I would like to go into this further but i'm late for the Peeramon pig hunt, it's an event "for the whole family", "bring the kids".. :wink:

No malice intended mate - and I did say that there are some good people in FNQ. I know there are some great folks up there, which would most likely include yourself and any other such rad folks that find their way onto a cool place like SAB. My comments were just about my experience of FNQ in general, which is not to say that there are no exceptions to the rule or that my experience is gospel :)

Gtarman, no offence taken mate, just havin a laugh. :). There is an annual pig hunt up here(not that I would go!), but the flyers get posted around at shops that are willing to put them up. I shit you not, it reads something like an event for the whole family, bring the kids... Not that I have kids, but if I did I really can't envision myself loading em in the truck to take em on a mass pig hunt :rolleyes:. Entheongaia on the other hand, now there's an event for the whole tribe!

• Like 2

Entheongaia has just been cancelled. I'll post more details once they become available.