The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Spurious

A. nervosa

I come from a background not dissimilar to the background on the page this forum is on.

Last weekend I knocked back 6 aforementioned beans.

How many do I need? It was nice, but I felt like having a small handful, compared to what I'm used to. :P

How many before toxicity becomes a problem? :confused: Or is it a matter of personal preference?

ooops!

[ 03. April 2003, 12:05: Message edited by: Torsten ]

you must be out of it T

or else you hit the wrong button LOL :D

Hehehe yeah. When you talk ahout beans you are referring to A.nervosa seeds, Spurious?

I presume you're taking 6 pills in a night. probably 2 at a time every 2-4 hours.

While MDMA fatalities are quite possible and likely at about 10 pills in a short period, 6 pills of pure MDMA spread over a night are not what most ravers would think of as totally reckless.

Not reckless, but wow hey.....

the most ever drugs my gnome has taken simutainiously is 2,5 mdma pill (110/125mg)and half a cid stamp (@100 microg's) and Erb smoking to get trough the heavy mind cluttering info overload periods :) (that was considered taking allot by his standards)

he stated that for roughly three years he has taken 2 mdma's/mda's per weekend. On a few occasions a tap of cid, or some shroomies.

Erb was standard 2times a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year. on parties however my gnome peaked with cannabis, averaging 5.

-------------------------------------------------

My genome, now rarely consumes drugs these days. 3 years of constant drug use has shown him the light plenty of times.

-----------------------------------

My days of 'bender' weekends consisting of a good handful of mdma, are now over. I may on occasion, a few times a year, have a couple in a night, but that's about it.

It got to a stage where I didn't bother taking them anymore, because they had little, or no effect. A 2 yr break from them regained a moderate feeling of effect.

If, however, you are talking about A. nervosa (HBWR) seed consumption, then I think it may have a little to do with the freshness of the seed.

I've had varying effects with 8 seeds, from very little to quite pleasant.

I'd too, be interested to know how many can be taken.

No, wasn't out of it. Just really tired. I will refrain from posting in barely lucid states in future

But now to explain why i wrote what I did:

When spurious wrote: "I come from a background not dissimilar to the background on the page this forum is on. [[Wink]]".

This is where I presumed he was talkign about doves (the actual graphic background of the forums). Not quite the right design, but close enough to draw the comparison.....

And then he wrote: "Last weekend I knocked back 6 aforementioned beans.".

Now we've had this discussion somewhere else on this forum, but in my days 'beans' were pills (or actually beans).

So there!

But I've deleted the post cos it is obviously irrelevant in this thread.

a yeah, and 8 HBWR is usually quite potent if taken the right way (so 6 should be a pretty good dose too). Spitting them out as is recommended in so many places is actually not a good idea. Most people seemt to chew them for about 10 mins and then swallow.

Seed from different sources is very different. Fresh is best. Also make sure you got the right variety.

obviously you wouldn't want to do that in oz cos its illegal...

a yeah, and 8 HBWR is usually quite potent if taken the right way (so 6 should be a pretty good dose too). Spitting them out as is recommended in so many places is actually not a good idea. Most people seemt to chew them for about 10 mins and then swallow.

Seed from different sources is very different. Fresh is best. Also make sure you got the right variety.

obviously you wouldn't want to do that in oz cos its illegal...

Sorry about any misunderstanding. I was referring to this piccie and HBWR seeds. Thanks for all the input.

sabblottersmall.jpg

They actually taste good. A little like fresh picked asparagus. :P