The Corroboree
cactuscarl

glass pipes

Hi all does anyone know where to get glass bubble pipes from on the sunshine coast?

They are illegal in QLD, for about 8 years now.

They are illegal in QLD, for about 8 years now.

that's why you need to ask dubious people where you can score one under the counter!

please reply by pm as requested rather than dobbing in a retailer for the cops to see.

• Like 2

^^ you're really ramming this meth thing home... kinda off topic and suggestive

• Like 2

glass pipes aren't just for meth

nor are they the only way to use meth

• Like 4

^^ +1

let the cops bust them! Evil life destroying meth!!

God bless this meth.

628x471.jpg

• Like 1

of course they are not just for meth. But ive never seen them used for anything else. I cant understand why people are getting defensive and protecting meth?

of course they are not just for meth. But ive never seen them used for anything else. I cant understand why people are getting defensive and protecting meth?

they can most definitely be used for something else and it shouldn't take you too long to figure out what that something could be.

I think people ruin lives just like people smoke meth.

Meth just sits there, don't blame the meth, blame the smoker!

• Like 3

lol i actually didnt think of that. But still, why would you use a glass pipe? It would be sooo harsh. I wouldnt want that to be grouped in with meth, but people will. It shouldnt be extracted in the first place IMO.

Meth changes a person. So how can i blame the person when meth has changed them?

Go the hot knives, tried and true.

Or the opium pipe for that matter, or the vaporiser/ coke can/ piece of foil/ beer cap on the public toilet floor.

On second thoughts, stick with the glass pipe :P

Edited by Halcyon Daze

Meth just sits there, don't blame the meth, blame the smoker!

Yeah, or better still, try to understand how it all come to be the way it is. Don't blame anyone or anything. It's complex.

But yes I know too that there's nothing complex about seeing the effects of meth or crack or certain RCs that get a hold of people. The effect can be horrible to see. I've seen it and been it.

It's such a complex thing... glass pipes are a good way to smoke: used properly they're more hygienic and require less product for more effect. They can make it easier for people to use less... or more. Nothing's black and white. Banning a pipe isn't going to do much though. Banning anything.... ugh.. whatever.... we all know...

• Like 3

glass pipe should probably be better named, the vaporising pipe.

that better explains its many many uses.

• Like 1

i don;'t understand all the hoopla. i've been smoking cammomile in glass pipes for years before the heart surgeon said you gotta stop. so now i just drink cammo tea with honey. kicks arse

• Like 2

there is plenty of vendors online. just order some. whats the worst that could happen ha

• Like 1

or preciousss

At some of my stupidest moments, creeping around paranoid as all get out - I had enough clarity to think that exact same thing myself a few times. Crouching somewhere, feeling naughty, and ridiculous, sucking a glass dick. It's a fucked up loop to be in, especially if you've been out long enough to see clearly how stupid and pointless it is. Self-worth goes down.... down, down, self-worth goes down - DAMMIT fucking COLES advertising is as bad as the shit I smoked!! Stuck in my head!

• Like 1

Haha a local tobacconist nearby me will only respond if you ask for a sweet puff - all other questions associated will be met with denial of such products. Took me a few visits before I worked that one out with mate's insisting they stocked em.

Hope you got sorted hehe.

Shard is always a sensitive issue - not just among the hippies but around many substance users in general. I've been close enough to see live's ruined but kept far enough away to keep my own intact. As with everything it always comes down to the individual, the intent and the environment. Some people are wired differently and can't handle it, and some who are aware of their limits can use responsibly.

I've had past habits that I felt spin out of control for certain vices in the past but I've always viewed it as my responsibility as opposed to the substance in question.

I don't believe it should always be black and white, or that it's fair to vindicate any substance in preference over others. Attaching morals to a chemical isn't going to make a problem go away. At the end of the day it's a fucking molecule and it's not going to give a shit if you blame it for the problems it causes. The cops aren't going to make the problem go away for putting people in jail for using it, nor is offering rehabilitation services to people with waiting lists of several weeks going to help everyone out their that needs it.

Such a good vs evil perspective is nonconstructive to achieve the societal shift this country needs in terms of law reform. We should be accepting that drugs cause issues in society and that the price of prohibition is preventing us from funneling said money into health\treatment and harm minimization efforts in order to address said problems.

• Like 6

Every street vender in Bangkok sells them and quite a range to