The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Dreamwalker.

expired

I was given these by a fellow member (v. generous) to pass on..........

Edited by Dreamwalker.
  • Like 2

yes pls would love to grab a few if possible

Hi got any left would love to add these to my collection :) PM'd

Can't resist - got to have some of the Cereus seeds!

Would be happy to have a few nicotiana rustica seeds if youve any left.

Ok .......so far 5 members from OZ..........(1 pm )................there's heaps of seed............and plenty for late comers, if there's any one else...........but I'm rural....and have no OZ stamps....... :unsure: ......plenty of NZ and the rest of the world................so it could be a week or 2 before I'm in town to get some...............if you haven't PM your address already then do so........................If anyone from OZ wants to volunteer to send seed on to another .....then nominate their name/'s......(on account that I'm poor).....and I'll post you their seeds as well.....(pre packed and addressed)....so you can post them on to your nominee ....as I say there's heaps...so if any get lost I can try sending again..........................

Edited by Dreamwalker

Sorry to any body else who's international..........as I can't afford any more international postage...............................can still do more NZ and Oz, as long as you are over 18 years of age...........,

and will make an exception to international trading.... if you have any fresh cactus seed to trade...............including edible cacti fruit seeds...............tropical fruit seeds...

Epiphyllum seed

Edited by Dreamwalker

Hey do you have anymore rustica and tabaccum seeds? Im always trying to get my hands on more :P

Hey do you have anymore rustica and tabaccum seeds? Im always trying to get my hands on more :P

'

Edited by Dreamwalker.
  • Like 1

Hey, would love to barter some rustica seeds from you if you have any available still.

I'll drop you a pm :)