The Corroboree
Uncle G

I would like to have my name changed

Don't like being lumped with the other semen?

• Like 7

No just dont want to run under this name when I am someone else everywhere else. However I was lumped together with other seamen years ago and I won and became my Dads favorite.

I been meaning to do this for a bit and havent been over here lately. I got some cacti questions and winter is hitting.

• Like 1

Name changes can be made every 365 days , so you've got another several months or so to go :)

• Like 1

He hasnt changed his name yet.

It was my understanding that a name change can only be made once every 365 days from the last name change.

Have a look at your forum setting seaman

There might be a 50 post minimum as well. There has been at some stage, but this might have changed. Here's more information (from the FAQ) if you haven't seen it already.

Display name can only be changed once every 12 months

How to change your display name

The upshot is that the only exceptions to the limitations is if theres a pressing reason to change it. For example, if you run into legal problems that are tied to your display name and need to become more anonymous. In your case, you just want to change it to match the name you're known by at other places, so if you can't do it by the usual means, you'll just have to wait. If you can't change it, what I would suggest is to put the other name you're known by as your member title or in your sig, or both.

• Like 2

Got it. Psychonaut= one who "trips" or embarks on shamanic odysseys of discovery in the universe of the mind; a mental voyager. Hence bravesailor good handle but need to be unk

You could always put Brave Sailor as your member title if you wanted to keep it around.

However if you're planning on asking cacti questions you should update your location to be a bit more accurate to help people help you.

• Like 2

Or you could name yourself 'lumpy seaman' if you wanted to keep stay an old salt.

• Like 4