The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
shortly

Is dmt legal in china?

Title says it all.

And no i'm not planning on visiting or ordering anything from china.

Its purely out of curiosity.

I assume in places like that (and most others, really) substances are illegal or not based on how much money you have to bribe with.

• Like 2

excuse me, wrong plant.

was very tired last night.

Edited by hunnicutt

it makes sense that dmt would choose the worlds tallest mountain as its natural habitat :D

• Like 1

But i mean it grows natively in the western parts of china, up into the himalayan mountains (natural habitat)...

What plant?

Depends on your intentions really. China has two main sets of drug laws, but then various levels of enforcing them.

The main law to watch out is the single convention and any drugs that are covered by it. China is fairly strict on these.

China also has a law that prohibits pretty much any substance that causes euphoria. This even covers large doses of caffeine. However, while this latter law is sometimes enforced on the local market, I have NEVER heard of it being applied to exports. Basically, if a chinese company is exporting a drug that's not in the single convention then the government doesn't care.

Most of china's drug seizures and control are directly related to the international law enforcement demands, eg safrole, MDP2P, P2P, lysergic acid derivatives, opiate precursors, etc