The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
planthelper

getting high, airplane toilet

did you ever smoke a reefer on an airplane toilet in the old day's, years ago?

• Like 1

Ha ha, never smoked it on a plane but have eaten cookies and munched a couple of e's before boarding long haul flights, they were interesting times.

That was a few years back, wouldn't have the balls to do it now.

Getafix

• Like 1

I once almost took some mushrooms before boarding the plane, but figured my gigantic pupils would've landed me in the interrogation chamber, as well as the uncomfortable feeling of needing to piss all the time on a plane being impractical.

• Like 1

I got off a plain once and in the airport found a rigga in my pocket oops. Thank god for shity airport security. Lol.

• Like 2

I got off a plain once and in the airport found a rigga in my pocket oops. Thank god for shity airport security. Lol.

My girlfriend and I flew back from London to Sydney on one occasion and found once we got to our apartment in Sydney that she had a half ounce block of hash in her hand bag.We were both completely unaware of it being there which is probably the only reason it wasn't detected, we weren't sweating beads at customs. Needless to say we were extremely diligent after that in checking our luggage when travelling!! That was in the late 90's, would not want to be in that situation today

Getafix

Edited by Getafix
  • Like 2

guy i knew popped a red mitzi on a flight home from cairns one xmas... thought it was a good idea at the time haha

Turns out E's and air travel should be avoided... those lil round guys really should come with warnings...

Edited by Scrubby

Not on a plane, but way back I did on the train on the way to and from school sometimes. Man that brings back some memories, carefree days, life was easy haha.

• Like 1

@ scrubby that might have just been due to it being a red mitzi. I seen a couple of ppl on those and they didn't look fun at all, they were pasty white sweating they're ass off and kept falling off chairs. Was that anything like your experience?

• Like 1

CC, yeah man he was a mess.. could handle them okay usually but dropping one on the plane was not his brightest idea that's for sure. Pacing up and down the isle, back and forwards to the toilet.he tried to tell the hostess he was just petrified of flying. he looked like a freak.

Edited by Scrubby

Guys, this is a bit too much self-incrimination for my taste. Please make sure only to post about incidents that were more than 5 years ago! bye Eg

• Like 3

Back before 9/11 I flew across north america two and a half times, I honestly dont know if I toked up in the airplane toilet, actually I dont remember those plane rides at all, I was too stoned, but I'm certain I flew :P

I do remember thinking it was awesome that the dallas airport had a bar that let kids in and allowed them to smoke, but I still had to find my way outside for 'fresh air' (bowls) so whatever happened on the plane it wasnt a stoner orgy.

I wouldnt try that shit now a days with all the terrorism paranoia, every security guard wanting to sniff your shoes, grab your fun bits, and stick their finger up your...

Yeah, not a good idea these days.

• Like 1

did you ever smoke a reefer on an airplane toilet in the old day's, years ago?

did they have airplanes in the old days ??? :wink::bong:

in the old day's, they had planes (even faster ones, i never flew a concord though)!

and, when you air travelled, they treated you like, they still do, in a good hotel, but now it's not about service at all, but all about, cutting costs.

having a reefer, on the air plane toilet, and travelling with a guitar, those air hostess's must have thought I am a rock star (receiving a smile of approval, upon leaving the toilet, from the hostess!).

anyway, no more air hostess, only air stewardess, that say's it all.

• Like 3

Haha I had a few nuggets in my pouch when i traveled overseas two years back, didn't know they were there until I got back after 2 months :P

I remember when you could take rifles on planes i use to fly to our property at Winton and all they would

do is rap them up in paper and string as long as you did not have ammo they were sweet . Then you would just

put them in the over head locker