The Corroboree
incognito

Breaking bad last season

There goes my theory on skyler :( looks like she's in just as much shit as Walt :(

I wonder if hank will get Jesse to squeal?

How awesome is huel lol

Where is Walt Jnr.? did he go off to college or something?

So I was kind of right, Walt did leave them in charge of the operation for a big payout, but it was being done in the US and sent to EU, not 'cooked' over there. And they changed the 'recipe' and standards because it was too hard so the yield went down.

Shouldn't be as much of a problem any more now that Todd is on the case, lol.

Edited by AndyAmine.

There goes my theory on skyler :( looks like she's in just as much shit as Walt :(

I wonder if hank will get Jesse to squeal?

How awesome is huel lol

http://i.imgur.com/z5GLpdf.jpg

Loved that scene with Huel. I would have done EXACTLY the same thing.

I reckon they ring the vacuum part guy and vanish then walt comes back to get the ricin and takes out jesse or

a witness . what about todd and that chick do you think he will try kidnap walt or his family for the formula

Skylar the dark horse, what a turn,, I wonder if jesse repent on his evil ways and not squeel?

Using the ricin on Jesse would make sense- the ricin has been a big part of the show

Todd already has the blue rock formula,
Walt taught it to him personaly and then left him in charge of the Czech Rep. operation with those 2 chicks and I guess some bikie sub's.
But the bikies pushed him out because they wanted to use their own guys and have more control.

Then they decided it was all too hard and swapped to a different formula because it was easier for them.

Because of the swap and the lower standards the %'s went down.

Todd was a champ, he was a bit green but he was committed and enthusiastic (a little too enthusiastic at times, lol)
I think he is on Walts side and will help to clean things up

Edited by AndyAmine.
  • Like 1

Todd is about the money and that chick is going to cop it from the Madrigal company . Remember that bit when they are

sitting down with the DEA . That guy was hardcore i hope they bring him in and cause havoc for that chic because she uses the

company to move it to the Czech republic. Plus she also stole the Methlamine and she is a ticking time bomb tick tick tick

What about the science behind Breaking bad can we talk about that

i.e in real life it would be the p2p not the methlamine that would be the hard one

• Like 2

you should indicate in the thread title there's spoilers contained herein,

Yeah it probably should have a spoiler warning but doesn't the tittle imply that there will likely be spoilers contained within anyway?

Edited by AndyAmine.

The latest episode... wow....

Speechless.

hahha i just watched it and had to come say the same haha WOW

its gettin a little crazy :)

still downloading :angry: Taking forever... Anyone else been watching Talking Bad?

one hour 21 mins to go!!! man its times like this I REALLY miss weed!!! someone out there smoke about 20 bongs for me!!

My post may contain spoilers

fuck yeah awesome episode . I knew they would bring the vacuum cleaner option back in.

Does any one else think that jesse is the one who will kill Walt .

I'm just waiting for Hank to become the new drug tzar!

Holy shit!,,, Walt u evil crafty devil! Don't worry Incog, we smoked up Big Time haha I'm thinkin atm Maree may end up killing Walt?

Wow, the first thread I've seen that is perfect for the BBCode spoiler tags, and not a single person has used them

:rolleyes:

And what is gonna come from Todd revealing "Mr Whites" actual name in conversation at the diner?

• Like 1

I can see Todd having troubles with the formula and might do something stupid to get it

Who do you think spray painted Heisenberg on the wall im thinking jesse

Todd knows Walts formula, Walt taught it to him personally.
I think he is out of his depth with those 2 blokes though.

I think Hank is gunna crack and go lone wolf on Walts ass.

I feel for hank. walt sank pretty low to do that confession recording. hanks been the backbone of their collective familys and the voice of reason throughout walts breakdown. no matter what happens hank is fucked-

maybe it would be a good thing for him to be fired he could pursue his geology dream :) im a hank fan :) walts a scumbag.

Todd knows the formula, he just can't cook it as well as Jesse or Walt. A few episodes ago its mentioned his cook is 76% pure or something like that compared to Jesse's 96 and Walts 99.

Those two guys are relatives though aren't they? Agreed though, Todd's just a bit player in their faction.

I wanna see the major characters start dropping. It would of been great if Saul and Jesse's encounter was a bit more deadly.

• Like 1