The Corroboree
Cimi

Archived threads?

Hi guys,

Just wondering if there's an archive somewhere where we can view old threads? I have been looking for one from back in 2010 I think it was and it isn't showing up in searches. Thanks,

Cimi

For old threads, I just go back through the pages, once you find the year, you will eventually find the topic you are after. Maybe if you give everyone some hints, someone might be able to help.

I am hopeless at the SE :)

• Like 1

There is so much info here, it can be a pain in arse to find old stuff.

just need to try and work out key terms, for a search.

there are no "archives" as such its all tstatic content that exists through the sequence of time

have had to the same thing, i know it can take a while .....

Thanks guys. I will try some more searches. I was looking for an old thread started by me about problems I was having with growing cacti from seed. It doesn't appear in my post history. It was either in 2010 or 2011. It had a few pics in it as well.

I will keep looking!

I have always found google's site search functions much more effective than the SAB search engine.

If you are looking for more results from a certain website, include "site:" in your query. For example, you can find all mentions of "Olympics" on the New York Times website like this:
[ Olympics site:nytimes.com ]

Tip: Also search within a specific top-level domain like .org or .edu or country top-level domain like .de or .jp.
[ Olympics site:.gov ]

https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/1734233?hl=en

Edited by AndyAmine.
  • Like 2

Only a VERY small portion of this forum is archived. The vast majority is active threads.

But the search engine sucks. use google. plenty of threads detailing how to use google effectively for this forum.

Damn, im quickyl becomming tech redundant lol.

not owning a mobile phone, not knowing how to use google search efficiently anymore ... .sheesh